By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 tops WiiU YTD sales

Will they catch up this year? Probably not. Wii U got off to an awful start this first year.

Will they be able to equal annual sales in the future? That's possible. Depends on whether Nintendo can bring enough quality and unique titles to their console in order to convince people to buy it. Judging from SM3DW's sales, Mario isn't going to be enough himself to turn the tide.

Around the Network

Did Rol get his mod powers back again or something? What the hell is going on?

Nintendo fanboys dont care about YTD sales no more it seems that only NA sales and Black friday sales matter now. LMAO

hopefully this on stays open, its a legit topic. PS4 has passed the WiiU's yearly sales in like 2 weeks.

how many WiiU's were sold in 2012?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Sony needs to get their stock back up in NA and EU. But with the Asia launch coming up I don't think the wiiu will stand a chance then Japan in February and the roll out to the rest of the wold. I just don't see it. Seems like ps4 is going to run away with the first year at least.

Around the Network
random15 said:
Nintendo fanboys dont care about YTD sales no more it seems that only NA sales and Black friday sales matter now. LMAO

HAHAHA, so true.

Congratulations on a successful launch

random15 said:

1.most of the people who talk about WiiU having higher sales are sarcastic/poking fun, you need to get a sense of humor.

2.Nintendo fans actually cared about those YTD sales?

Good luck keeping it open.

I cant believe you dont see the humor in my post.