By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you guy's help me out? Need about 3-5 great youtube video's (Just one more)

I have one final speech to do in my oral communications class. It is a speech with the intent to entertain and I think I going to do my speech on the greatness of youtube. Im trying to find a wide range of youtube videos that hilarious or shocking or something amazing like the blind guy playing Zelda. The only thing I cant use is anything sad or depressing. My fellow internet people, do have have anything you think would fit the bill?I will also be looking too. Vids I am considering:1. XBOX guy throws up while talking about 360( I am thinking about a making my speech about my favorite news bloobers)2. blind guy plays zelda3. girl makes sandwhiches with no her feet4. Funny animal videosJust looking for some really great stuff. Assistance would be highly appreciated

Around the Network

I don't know what happened to my OP... why cant I fix it in the edit window?

I cant see you video yet but as long as its entertaining I don't care what it is about. Like some guy teaching us how to collect tree sap is not that entertaining for a general audience. I'm going to collect the top 5 and write my speech around them.

I like this one.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I like this one.

*funny video*

I say that I agree with you wholeheartedly. That video is a table slapper!

There are several videos of pranks and stuff on youtube that you could use. A few channels where they do pranks are: RomanAtwood, Vitalyzdtv, Ownage Pranks, MabeInAmerica, JStuStudios, MagicofRahat (does different magic tricks in public to random people), PublicPrank, whatever, MediocreFilms, overboardhumor, edbassmaster, and LAHWF.

Also check out JonLajoie. He does skits and makes songs that are hilarious.

How to make killer jorts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10_ZhWpB9LA

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Thank you guys! Not ignoring you. Just in class and video's dont show on phone.