By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

ktay95 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Just 2 moar weeks! :D

until Im finished =P

Wow, you're pretty slow then! Must be because of your lacking gaming skills! :L

Hmm, guess I can't even joke about that, since I have plenty of games I've owned for years yet have not beaten still! Dx

Around the Network

So this might not be the place to post this...
But I finally StreetPassed somebody utilizing the region lock "hack"...
That, or the street date for Bravely Default has been broken...
I StreetPassed a fellow New Yorker playing Bravely Default...
No, not the demo, the actual game...

Have a nice day...

I've been enjoying the demo and am going to preorder this game tomorrow. Been mighty impressed with it tbh.

I founda  $3.00 off promo code for Newegg but I'm dissapointed they don't ship until the date of release not before.   

All aboard the hype train Americans, its nearly here

Will hopefully be getting the game exactly 1 week from now! ^_^

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Gosh, for the majority of this song, I had images in my head of Agnes and Tiz flying around kiling Titans. I'm way too hyped for this game. Hopefuly my copy gets here quickly.

Does anyone know if this track is going to be included in the Collector's Edition in N.A.? The song is awesome. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
ktay95 said:

Gosh, for the majority of this song, I had images in my head of Agnes and Tiz flying around kiling Titans. I'm way too hyped for this game. Hopefuly my copy gets here quickly.

Does anyone know if this track is going to be included in the Collector's Edition in N.A.? The song is awesome. 

Lol, please tell me that you actually know this is done by the same people as AoT Opening??

Doubt its included, I heard it was only licensed for JP and the rest get non vocalised songs which is =( but not 100% sure

ktay95 said:

Lol, please tell me that you actually know this is done by the same people as AoT Opening??

Doubt its included, I heard it was only licensed for JP and the rest get non vocalised songs which is =( but not 100% sure

Yeah, I'm aware. Soriku pointed it out to me another thread after I noticed Linked Horizon in the game's credits. Just one more reason I'm hyped for this. Both of the Shingeki OPs are in my top 5 anime openings.

Dang, I thought it might be too optimisitic to expect the vocalised song. At least the rest of the track is awesome. I'll just have to get this track seperately...

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

MRGRGR

Super jelous of the NA boxart

Why do you get the awesome cover while EU got stuck with this

And you got the better collectors edition, yeah its missing stuff but that stuff was shit and yours is affordable.

Guess waiting forever wasnt all bad for you guys

So excited for this games. I put over 12 and a half hours into the demo, and I had to keep reminding myself, "Hey, this just the demo!" Not sure if I'll be getting the day of release, but will try for as soon as possible!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity