By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

looks incredible for ds graphics. I will probably pick this up, man monolithsoft sure knows how to make great looking games.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
Finally a japanese trailer, where I can understand 2 words ...

Welt - means World in german
Einsatz - means Assignment or Dedication in german

yeah, nice to see the tradition of stupid german names in japanese games revived.

Einsatz could actually also be translated as "effort". 

anyways, looks quite good. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Wonderful DS graphics, beautiful cutscenes.

There are not only German names, it's mixed:
Welt, Einsatz, Millers, Granada, Cadenza, Forte - funny 

As this is a major Nintendo release, I'm absolutely sure it will be released worldwide eventually. I just hope they won't wait a year or so to bring it to Europe.

okr said:

As this is a major Nintendo release, I'm absolutely sure it will be released worldwide eventually. I just hope they won't wait a year or so to bring it to Europe.

I hope it will arrive in Europe this christmas but I'm doubtful about it :-|

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Soriku said:
Most anticipated Nintendo game for me.

thats pretty sad, the game itself does not look that GREAT to be your most anticipated, you happen to worship monolith yet you've only played baten kaitos, lmao

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Ari_Gold said:
Soriku said:
Most anticipated Nintendo game for me.

thats pretty sad, the game itself does not look that GREAT to be your most anticipated, you happen to worship monolith yet you've only played baten kaitos, lmao

I'm sorry, I didn't know your opinion was fact. I will change my opinion immediately.

glad you did, cause your opinion PHAILS

Looks awesome! Repeating most member here but, the battle system looks lots of fun! One more game to my must buy list.

I've been needing a good new Action RPG for my DS. I hope this comes to the US soon.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
I've been needing a good new Action RPG for my Wii. I hope this comes to the US soon.

Ehmm it is for DS ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Erm, that's what I meant.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"