By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One: Billions of Zombies Killed, Millions of Miles Driven, Enemies Defeated and Combos Created

Xbox Wire

Designed to be the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Xbox One is delivering on this promise already with people spending over 50 million hours in games and entertainment on Xbox One in the last eleven days. With unprecedented demand, Xbox One is sold out at major retailers, with the Xbox team and retailers working around the clock to re-stock.

“We are humbled and gratified by the overwhelming response from our fans to the launch of Xbox One. Eleven days in we are seeing record breaking sales and are selling every Xbox One we can make. Demand is far exceeding supply in the 13 countries we’ve launched and we are sold out at retailers around the world. We are seeing incredible usage from our engaged fans who have purchased Xbox One with more than 50 million hours spent on Xbox One games and entertainment,” said Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Strategy and Marketing, Xbox.

Xbox One is furthering its position as the most popular online multiplayer community for gamers, who are taking Xbox One games by storm, including:

Over 3 billion zombies killed in “Dead Rising 3”

Over 90 million miles driven in “Forza Motorsport 5” – equal to 3,673 trips around the world

Over 186 million enemies defeated in “Ryse: Son of Rome”

Over 150 million combos in “Killer Instinct”

The team is working hard to meet consumer demand and we are delivering consoles to retailers as fast as possible this holiday season. As more and more people are looking to join the fun, it has become increasingly more challenging to find Xbox One in stores. 

Around the Network

Imagine how much all these will increase once the cloud sauce is unleashed

And how many consoles sold?

they keep track of how people play?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
they keep track of how people play?

No, they're keeping track of challenges

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
And how many consoles sold?

Maybe you should ask them?

toastboy44562 said:
Imagine how much all these will increase once my butt sauce is unleashed

Once again. This extension is awesome.

I'm not a fan of Dead Rising so I'd rather play Dead Nation.  It also keeps track of how many zombies have been killed.

There we go. PR is starting.

Literally burst out laughing looking at those stats, it was exactly what I was expecting from Microsoft rather than an update on sales numbers.