By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 60 Sign-Ups

Whenever this starts again someone needs to notify via steam... since I should have a lot of the Mafia players on my FL there that should be ez

Around the Network

I should, lol.

Maybe if I'm not lazy and don't forget, then in a week.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

OH MY GOD I JUST THOUGHT OF A THEME

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

H-Holy shit

Final-Fan said:
OH MY GOD I JUST THOUGHT OF A THEME

Do it, do it! But I'd recommend starting a new signup thread since people who signed up for this one most likely have forgotten about it. Also, maybe you could pull a Tomb Raider and reboot the whole thing, Round 60 might be intimidating to new members.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

A new Mafia round, I'm down

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

START THE HYPE TRAIN BOYS!