By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Lightning Returns Defends First Place While Mario Sinks on Major Japanese Retailer's Sales Charts

MTZehvor said:
...maybe this'll convince Nintendo to diversify a little in their franchises?

Haven't played the game confirmed?

Not the games fault it's the low install/ bad handling of Wiiu and dead console market in Japan.

At least it's doing good in America.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

Oh boy some1 is not going to like this

without digital numbers this chart means nothing. the size of the game is 1,5 gig so a lot of people will be dl it

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ninetailschris said:
MTZehvor said:
...maybe this'll convince Nintendo to diversify a little in their franchises?

Haven't played the game confirmed?

Not the games fault it's the low install/ bad handling of Wiiu and dead console market in Japan.

At least it's doing good in America.

I never said the game was bad, I simply said that it likely has, at the very least, something to do with the fact that there's been an annual Mario release every year for the past 6 or 7 years (I believe, could be wrong, but if it's not annually it's close). 

And the low install base really doesn't work as an argument when there's already been a Mario title released on Wii U (when even less people had the console) that sold better in Japan during its first week.

Man, I hoped both FF and Mario would be off the list and some random new "SuperMegaXxGearsOfNarutoDemon's souls" japan only game on the top.Then we would be like what is this game.Then it gets release ww and it would be awesome, something new and Nintendo/SE would be like fuck.

Take my love, take my land..