By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where is everyone?

^^^ Awright stof!

I was out at an "anti-Valentine's Day party" last night. Basically, we got a bunch of people together, ate junk food, and played EDF 2017 and Bomberman. It was fun. Not as fun as spending the night with a girl, mind you, but fun. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

LOL stof, your story sounds like what mine could be, me and my ex loved LOST to death, since breaking up we've seen eachother a bit (her staying over and all that) and now the new LOST epsiodes are about it'd make sense that your story would fit with mine, however things have gone very sour with us now, so I'll be watching it alone.

Well Art, when things with us go sour, I'll gladly watch Lost with you!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Well Art, when things with us go sour, I'll gladly watch Lost with you!

Awesome, and then you can tell me what's going to happen on each next episode before we watch it =P

stof said:
ArtofAngels said:

1. Don't pretend you're out with woman on Valentines day

These boards have been going so slow in recent times, I'm not seeing half of the regs that post here, no Leo-j, hardly any Soriku, no Weezy, plus many more familiar faces (Avatars) sometimes I refresh 10 times and there's not one new post despite over 1,000 people currently on the site.

2. I'm bored man, post people, make me laugh, entertain me!

1. Funny thing about that. Due to my not knowing it was Valentines day, I kind of made plans to watch Lost with my ex-girlfriend. And yes, she ended up staying the night...

2. This might entertain you. For a while I felt really bad about sleeping with her. Especially since she's still head over heels in love with me. But then I thought of a funny euphemism for it and it suddenly wasn't so bad. So what do I call it when I sleep with my ex-girlfriend? I call it playing with my X-box.

Pure gold... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I’ m back, so everything is cool now.

BUMP! Why? Because I've been sitting on the front page and not one person is speaking, the forums really have died recently.