By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - More threads on main page - like it use to be

Add more threads to the main page?

Yes definitely 8 66.67%

Yeah sure 3 25.00%

Won't make a difference - I don't care 0 0%

No 1 8.33%

Total:12

Since the majority of time users spend on this website is in the forums, I find it a little funny that so few "hot topic forums" are displayed on the main page. I think there should be more. It use to be like that, with sections for Sony, MS and Nintendo etc. I think it'll generate more traffic and less forums will disappear just because they're not on the main page anymore.

Do you agree?

Around the Network

And after ~15mins the thread was already off the main page meaning no-one would ever see it. Justifying my point completely.

Thats probably because it got bumped for 15 wii u is doomed threads.

what main page? i dont leave /forum

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

yay, people agree.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
what main page? i dont leave /forum

vgchartz.com?

and vgchartz.com/forum redirects to the gamrconnect page which only shows 10 forums. Same as the main page.

EDIT: Actually that page shows less forum topics than the main page!

I agree I recently made a review and it's being criminally ignored.

I guess you can't compete against "Kanck outsold Super Mario 3D World" threads :/.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

it displays 32 topics for me?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Anfebious said:

I guess you can't compete against "Kanck outsold Super Mario 3D World" threads :/.

So you actually made content for the website - for free - but because of the design people don't know about it.

Sorry to hear about that. What did you review? Give a link and I'll have a look :)

Gotta warn you - I'm in a ballbusting mood though =P

Dr.Grass said:
Anfebious said:

So you actually made content for the website - for free - but because of the design people don't know about it.

Sorry to hear about that. What did you review? Give a link and I'll have a look :)

Gotta warn you - I'm in a ballbusting mood though =P

Oh it's not a review for the website xD. It's just a thread I made for the review.

It's a short review!It even has a TL;DR section xD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173520

Anyway I agree with what you say on this thread, I don't browse the forums, I just use the hot topics section and some threads get lost really easy :/

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"