By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF AR reborn

Bored out of my mind, played bf4 got 60-4 k/d game crashed, raged. Now I'm just looking for a game where I can relax, level up, go raiding whatever. 

How is a realm reborn like? I played WoW for 2 years, I was very active at raiding, I love the challenge and difficulty. All of the mmos that came after WoW just feels very generic and uninspired. There were odd ones or two but even they have "innovation" going into wrong areas and never feels as magical as when I first picked up WoW.

I have looked into guild wars 2 but from what I've gathered it was very streamlined (everyone can just picked up and play) so I worry that it might lack complexity and end game content which are a big part of mmos for me. 

I'm tempted to try out FF reborn because I like the look of it simply. I do however would like to know how active the community is, the amount of end game content both raiding and pvp wise etc. Do you think this game will still be alive in 2-3 years?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network

One of my WoW friends likes ARR quite a bit, but after a while he came back to WoW.

I'd give it a try but my champion will always be WoW.

As for in 2-3 years time, it definitely will, but I have my suspicions that Warlords of Draenor will bring WoW back up in Sub numbers so these may be ARR's glory days.

]

I played ARR o PS3, and I really enjoyed it, alot of cool idea's.

I havent played it for a while now, but its only cause im waiting for it PS4. Soon as its out for that I will be back, the PS3 was functional, but made the console really show its age.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Here you go. 50% off

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/download-final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn/5006471