By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Goes “Gold”, Photo Reveals Game Blu-ray Disc

Tagged games:

GTPlanet - "Everything is in the dealership now. Some models just look better than others."

No more Used Cars Dealership... I can buy any car... any time.

Around the Network

More.

- I'm using a steering wheel (DFGT) and the handling felt a LOT better than it did GT5. It feels so fun to drive about any car.
- The license tests/special events/other stuff (like running 3.5 km on 1 liter of fuel) felt way too easy :/ and SRF is forced on license tests.
- You can collect money way too easily in this game.
- No Deltawing. :grumpy:
- The 86 is definitely great to drive! note: you get it with sports hard tires from the dealership just like in GT5 and it barely drifts with these. If you want it to show its true drifty nature you will have to downgrade to comfort hard.
- Standards still standards.
- It's sorta annoying to browse the dealerships that have 38301383101 versions of the same car (Nissan, Honda, Mazda, etc.) because they are all after each other since the dealerships are sorted by PP.
- All the base race cars are white when you buy them.
- There are lots of wheels to choose from this time compared to GT5. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for aero parts.

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/got-a-copy-of-gt6-ask-questions-here.290981/page-17#post-8997635

Looking at the game disc makes me want to get this

Regardless of the redesigns, i'm sure the reviewers will still find reasons to slay it.

Full of info here....

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/got-a-copy-of-gt6-ask-questions-here.290981/

ethomaz said:
GTPlanet - "Everything is in the dealership now. Some models just look better than others."

No more Used Cars Dealership... I can buy any car... any time.

Around the Network

Forgive me if I don't wanna look though a 35 page gtplanet thread..

has there been any change to the paint chip system?

Sal.Paradise said:
Forgive me if I don't wanna look though a 35 page gtplanet thread..

has there been any change to the paint chip system?

No more paint chips.