By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Videogames are still toys, eh?"

So it's like how the PS2 was watched for sales to different countries because of the fear that they could be linked up and used for missle systems.

I can only imagine how hard people are watching what "rogue countries" might be in the market for a mass of PS3s.

Around the Network

please god let those doctors never operate on me

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

ferret1603 said:

Why do you think that calling videogames toy is belittling them? That assumes toys are bad. I think toys are rather fun, and videogames are my favourite toys.

Exactly. A toy is just something you don't need but you interact with it for fun.

Videogames are toys, no one should state otherwise

Video games are toys. They have components that are useful for other things as well but they are toys, which is not a bad thing.

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:

Why do you think that calling videogames toy is belittling them? That assumes toys are bad. I think toys are rather fun, and videogames are my favourite toys.

who would say anything different (that is a teen athleast)

agrees completely w. ferret

what else even comes close to vg??? 

Double post, i don't understand when i click submit and my browser crashes and then i start it up again it reposts the message minutes later.  I am using Firefox 2.

Does anyone think terrorists may use any of the current video game systems? lol Imagine what they could do using a PS3 to crunch numbers O.o