By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who else here has Asperger's Syndrome?

If you have it, would you get rid of it if you could?

Yes 55 63.22%

No 32 36.78%

Total:87

Got a 22, guess I don't have it :P

Around the Network

i think its overdiagnosed, too much overlap with social anxiety and just normal social delays or inabilities

not to say it doesnt exist, but a lotta people use it to justify negative behaviors, such as callousness and severe introversion, instead of trying to repair it

I have a minor form of it and as a result i find it harder to make friends and talk about things than most. But at least it's possible now to strike conversation, at one point i never used to be able to make eye contact with anyone.

It's strange though because once i get to know someone well enough and have some kind of trust with them, i can literally talk to them about almost anything.

But yeah, i too don't feel comfortable about ordering stuff on the phone either. I guess i've started to grow out of it because of the typical things with aspergers don't bother me as much as when i was younger.

Also, i probably wouldn't change it because it's made me who i am.
It certainly is a complicated and peculiar condition

I got a 24 by the way

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

our AQ Test Score is: 10

The official criteria for Aspergers Syndrome is an AQ score greater than 32.

According to statistical analysis, 26 – 31 Is a borderline score.

86% of people with this score can be correctly classified as having Aspergers Syndrome.

curl-6 said:
Dr.Grass said:

that's not too bad man! I was a late bloomer myself haha.

Honestly now, did my comments offend you in any way, or are you happier with the fluffy shit the others are spewing forth?

Some people are so fucking apologetic for everything. It's the zeitgeist. We'll see how apologetic they are when Germany is taken over by Turks and Sweden becomes an Islamic country.

Then we'll see.

I was beginning to think it was never going to happen, haha. We were togetherfor 19 months, just broke up two weeks ago. Hope it doesn't take me another 23 years to find my next one, I'll be 48!

And no, I was not offended. (Though I am a little bewildered as to what all this stuff about Turks and Muslims taking over has to do with it. It sounds a little paranoid to me, to be brutally honest. Hope that doesn't offend you)

You really don't ever have to worry about offending me :)

One of the major behavioural trends I'm witnessing on an individual and collective scale is the assumption of an overly apologetic attitude towards (again) individuals or groups that are inferior regarding certain criteria. This will lead to the watering down of the strong european gene pool, the decrease of unique population groups and a general degredation of society due, simply, to a weakness of heart and a fear of breaking taboos.

Now, and here's the important point, I'm not saying you are an inferior person. Not at all. But just as in the criteria of long-distance-running I'm not exactly on top of any lists, you've  freely admitted to a certain measure of handicappedness in your life. In spite of admitting this yourself, everyone here is so overly apologetic that they're stating that they wouldn't change a disease if they had it. Mind boggling.

This is a reflection of the collective trends in our society that are running wild. Personally I'm not a fan of interbreeding, different cultures mixing too much and losing what made them unique, and (artificially!) helping the weak at the cost of the development and evolution of strongly functioning groups. But this is happening everywhere.

Native Germans are dying out. And they have some of the best brains available to man. Sweden used to have an idyllic society, but is swiftly becoming a hotbed for low class immigrants.

Get what I'm saying?

I wish I knew you in real life. I'd have liked to make it a project to see if I could impart sociall prowess unto you. All with your permission and willingness of course.

Booyah.

Around the Network

I just did the test online and scored an AQ of 33, putting me slightly into the spectrum.

If I am, it would explain a large amount about my obsessive knowledge of various shows, my amount of time spent gaming and my debilitating social difficultities.

Yup. I have that for sure. I don't like people. They annoy me. Pretty much all of them.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

brendude13 said:
Seece said:
RolStoppable said:
Is there a test and if yes, where?

http://www.aspergerstestsite.com/

I scored a 12/50 so I guess I don't have to worry!

31/50.

Test is bollocks.

Or you're so aspie you don't even realise it