By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NBA 2k14: IGN PS4 vs XB1 Visual Comparison

I heard people on rev games freaking out about how this one looks. So I am a bit interested in it.

But without that I wouldn't be, the game has been the same for the last 3 years with minor animation tweaks.

The last game offend me because they tried to pass off a tweak in the default controller config as a different way to play. It was the same game with a possible config from the last game just made default. Only ignorant people who never go through options thought 2k13 was any different from 2k12..............

I expect 2k14 to be 2k13 with a massive facelift and current rosters.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Looks like the exact same game on both platforms to me.

And imho this game looks meh as fuck when you're actually playing. I have played it on PS4, I assume it's just as unimpressive on Xbone.

J_Allard said:

And imho this game looks meh as fuck when you're actually playing. I have played it on PS4, I assume it's just as unimpressive on Xbone.

Thanks, my interest died with your comment. I was on the fence, leaning on the side of not getting it.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
J_Allard said:

Thanks, my interest died with your comment. I was on the fence, leaning on the side of not getting it.

I would wait for 2k15. I am sure they will have something real good in store for a proper next gen title. This is clearly just a cross gen port. You might have some better graphics but you get the same animations and movement and AI.