By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Million Sellers: Currently 22 Titles So Far! Soon To Be More!!!

acdcste said:

Nintendo statement said 1.1m sold, not shipped.

Sold to retailers, and on the eShop. Publishers never report copies sold at retail, because they have no way of tracking that. The only time they even bring it up is when they're commenting on NPD's report.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

(EDIT: And also, wasn't there a the_dengle thread about this (million sellers I mean)?)

Yeah, I've been neglecting my two long-running threads lately, but there haven't been any new million-sellers since Pokemon, so there hasn't been anything demanding my attention in that one.

I'll probably have something in the next couple of weeks. I was going to do a "race to 10 million" series of updates to keep things interesting, but I think that's practically a forgone conclusion with Pokemon selling the way it is.

tbone51 said:

Currently All Million Sellers! Games with * in them are undertracked here but are proven to have a mil+ Sales by nintendo!

In Total there are 21! There are games hitting the mark and/or will surpass it this year! These games are Mario & Sonic 2012 Olympic Games(0.99mil)/LoZ (Just launched)/Puzzle and Dragon Z(Launching in two weeks, japan only)/Mario Party (most likely not).

Here is the list of all 21mil sellers! (5 are non nintendo publishers)

Super Mario 3D Land             Mario Kart 7                      Pokémon X/Y

New Super Mario Bros. 2               The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time       Animal Crossing New Leaf

Nintendogs+Cats                *Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D                Paper Mario Sticker Star

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon                    Monster Hunter 4                 Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate

*Mario Tennis             Tomodachi                      Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

*Mario+Luigi Dream Team                  Dragon Quest VII                 Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle

Kid Icarus Uprising              Pokémon Rumble Blast              Fire Emblem Awakening            *Street Fighter 4

This list is probably bigger, as we still don´t have data from online sales of many titles.

Capcom did some crazy discounts on digital Resident Evil titles this year, so probably RE: Revelations may wall have sold 1million+ by now

Mario  & Luigi Dream Team, StarFox 64 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon probably already surpassed that mark, too. There was a promotion with StarFox this year when people could download it for free if they bought other two games that I can´t remember now.

AfricanSanta said:
I'm guessing Mario+Sonic, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, DKCR, and Dream Team should reach a million by the end of the Christmas shopping season, though I can't see anything else hitting it. Maybe Mario Tennis and Mario Party will lifetime, but I doubt it.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team has already passed 1 Mil, which is why it has a '*' next to it as explained in the OP.

Tagging.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Tagging.

ditto

Cool I have 11 of those games listed.

3D can't be stop:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173039

Say goodbye to the monochromatic days.