By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One fails to sell out, contradicts MS PR statement!

kurasakiichimaru said:
kirby007 said:
OP u no use logic

MOST RETAILERS SOLD OUT is what microsoft said

LEARN TO READ before you jump to idiotic conclusions

Again, explain to us why the day one editions which are supposed to be limited, supposed to sell out on day one and claimed by their respective owners from their preorders failed to sell out.

Obviously they shipped plenty of them so there could be left for everybody.

Around the Network
kurasakiichimaru said:
kirby007 said:
OP u no use logic

Again, explain to us why the day one editions which are supposed to be limited, supposed to sell out on day one and claimed by their respective owners from their preorders failed to sell out.

so?

that is still in line with what microsoft said.  

they're not all sold out, just at most retailers.  

quit trying to create loopholes that don't make sense to win an argument.  

I have several targets showing them in stock in my area. In person they(2 stores I was at this weekend) dont have them out for sale, the shelf with XB1 games, controllers has a big empty area for the consoles. I didnt ask them where else they would be cause I didnt feel like bothering them. WIth that said I havent seen either console yet or any demo stations.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

kurasakiichimaru said:
kirby007 said:
OP u no use logic

you dont adress my point at all

check your title "Xbox One fails to sell out, contradicts MS PR statement!"

ms said most stores sold out, how does a few stores that still have units contradict what ms said

hint: it doesn't

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.