By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Man Exposes Wife's Breast On PS4 Twitch Stream, Then Strips Her Completely

This is hilarious.

Around the Network

How long until CSI features an episode where somebody gets killed live on Playchat for Gamestation 4.
The media are gonna love this :/

Anyway anyone worried about kids seeing this kind of stuff on ps live, what about all the M-rated games that are streamed on there as well.... I don't think my 4 year old is going to have nightmares about a naked breast, him stumbling on some gory game footage, most definitely. Anyway he has no psn account, I declined the sub account after it stated that my kids details would be shared with 3rd parties, no thanks.

Just be careful when the Germans get Playroom :p

Ban the people that do this and set an example. Make it easy to report. Increase mods to go with the increased traffic that X1 and PS4 will bring. Twitch is making money off these consoles now they gotta increase their workforce to compensate.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

found the pics on 4chan

wasn't worth the effort 3bh

SvennoJ said:
How long until CSI features an episode where somebody gets killed live on Playchat for Gamestation 4.
The media are gonna love this :/

Anyway anyone worried about kids seeing this kind of stuff on ps live, what about all the M-rated games that are streamed on there as well.... I don't think my 4 year old is going to have nightmares about a naked breast, him stumbling on some gory game footage, most definitely. Anyway he has no psn account, I declined the sub account after it stated that my kids details would be shared with 3rd parties, no thanks.

Just be careful when the Germans get Playroom :p

I think that's what parental controls are for so that if a certain game is streaming they won't be able to watch.   Purely an assumption I don't have kids and don't care to test it out.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

That's the trouble. You really can't stop this sort of thing if it's live and available to the masses. Actual live TV gets away with it because of censors and a tape-delay.

If Nintendo feels that Swap Note is untenable, Sony and/or Twitch are going to have to shut this down *fast*

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

d21lewis said:
Xxain said:
Im going to assume we ONLY think this is wrong because the wife did not consent to it correct?

Caan't speak for everyonr but that's the only thing I personally see wrong with it.  Consentual boobies are everyone's boobies.  Non-consentual boobies is a violation.

Except chuildren who legally annot consent will be exposed to "consentual bbobies" which is an issue. This isn't the PC landscape where there are reasonabe expectations that this type of stuff is relegated to sites dedicated to "consentual boobies."  Were talking about a console which is used regularly by minors. So I see plenty wrong with it and hope that Sony will be very vigilant in policing this type of activity going forward.

That said I do think there needs to be some parental controls added as well. But that in no way should pave way for allowing "consentual boobies" on the streaming functionality. I payed money just like everyone else and don't want to come accross that or have to completely block my teen from using that functionality.

Really though its a moot point, Sony will be banning anyone who engages in showing "consentual boobies" as CBOAT would say that's a TRUTHFACT.

Oh dear, Sony can't go removing features again.

well. its live streaming video so anything could happen next...

Journalists trying to spin this into a problem for Sony or Twitch are reaching.