By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Bewbs/Boobs Nation Thread!

Epic thread!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

So guys who wants to be a member? We can then proceed to nominate people to certain positions. Also sigs, we need boob nation sigs Anybody know a guy?

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

What are you trying to do? Kill me? I can't look at all of these boobs at once!

Still....I gotta try.

only real boobs or gtfo

Boobies *o*

Love 'em

I guess I'm different than most of you guys, as I've always prefered smaller and firmer boobies (Jennifer Love Hewitt's type) to big ones that wouldn't stay in place after taking the bra off, losing the fight with gravity. Though recently the bigger ones are growing on me since I started dating a girl with bigger boobs (first big boobs in my life, haha), but I still like smaller ones more

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

This is my favorite thread ever. These are the reasons I married the lady I did.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
This is my favorite thread ever. These are the reasons I married the lady I did.

Ditto! well... not just that... but they help :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Scisca said:
Boobies *o*

Love 'em

I guess I'm different than most of you guys, as I've always prefered smaller and firmer boobies (Jennifer Love Hewitt's type) to big ones that wouldn't stay in place after taking the bra off, losing the fight with gravity. Though recently the bigger ones are growing on me since I started dating a girl with bigger boobs (first big boobs in my life, haha), but I still like smaller ones more

All boobs are welcoming here.

(decision on man boobs or tranny boobs allowed in this thread are still pending )

d21lewis said:
What are you trying to do? Kill me? I can't look at all of these boobs at once!

Still....I gotta try.

That's dissappointing to here d21lewis. Because after Carl declined the position of King i was looking forward to possibly nominate you as king. But If you cant handle all these wonderfull bewbs i might need to rethink my decision..... Ah fuck it.

I nominate D21Lewis as king of bewbs nation

Less discussions, and more boobs.

The Monkey agrees with Katy Perry

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5