By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polygon Caught Lying About PS4 on Their Xbox One Stream

From the stream lol

Around the Network

What's the story with that gif?

ethomaz said:
I was watching the Polygon live stream again...

The system didn't works... that's what I can say from what I watched...

It is even funny because neither the Polygon's guys knows how the features are not working... the UI for now is really broke.

How? What does broken mean to you? 

Just further proves their ridiculous MS bias.

At first I thought the Polygon guy just made an honest mistake but then he goes on to block Conrad and call him a creep. Shady.

Around the Network

TheSting said:

Whe you try to do anything and it doesn't work... or you need to try again and again to work... or when you are watching the live stream and this message happened some times (not only for that reason).

JoeTheBro said:
What's the story with that gif?

Playing Just Dance... more?

They are playing LocoCycle right now... it is even worst than Lair

ethomaz said:

TheSting said:

Whe you try to do anything and it doesn't work... or you need to try again and again to work... or when you are watching the live stream and this message happened some times (not only for that reason).

Both systems feel like they were rushed out of the oven to me. 

TheSting said:
ethomaz said:

TheSting said:

Both systems feel like they were rushed out of the oven to me. 

I wouldn't say rushed, just released on time. The ability to patch things in allows the OSs to do much more than any console's before them. Only problem is it'll take years for all the functionality to get there.