By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rolling Stone Xbox One review

ethomaz said:

DJEVOLVE said:

Your credibility is just that.. LOL Thats why you come into every xbox thread and I don't do as you do. If "Blod' was on Xbox one you would right a article every few hours. Thats the difference.

Dejavu: "It is your problem not mine".

No actaully I think it is yours, it's your habbits and methods, not mine. You have  a axe to grind and you love pissing everyone off.  So the buck starts with you. It's like a guy saying I shit on my moms bed, thats her problem not mine. LOL Actions speak volumes, not the repercussions from the actions.

Around the Network

DJEVOLVE said:

No actaully I think it is yours, it's your habbits and methods, not mine. You have  a axe to grind and you love pissing everyone off.  So the buck starts with you. It's like a guy saying I shit on my moms bed, thats her problem not mine. LOL Actions speak volumes, not the repercussions from the actions.

Dejavu 2: "It is your problem not mine".

Deal with it.

ethomaz said:

DJEVOLVE said:

Dejavu 2: "It is your problem not mine".

Deal with it.

LOL

Really?

So you admit it all?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

I will save this.

DJEVOLVE said:

LOL

Really?

So you admit it all?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

I will save this.

Shadow edit didn't hide your true face.

BTW who said I didn't have a beautiful girlfriend? I'm cool guy with a normal life.

Again it is your problem... not mine lol

cannonballZ said:
rakugakist said:
"Microsoft's most impressive exclusive launch titles are Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3, which all run in 1080p at 60 frames per second."

"Xbox One games now look like high-end PC games"

Both completely false. Also,

"Beyond the games available for PS4's launch – a list which includes heavy-hitters like Battlefiled 4, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed 4, FIFA 2014 and NBA 2K14"

Not even going to list one PS4 exclusive? Really? This review is written by a fanboy full of false statements. No one is taking this seriously right? Even Xbox fans can't take this review seriously.

why would an Xbox One review mention a PS4 exclusive? Did anyone mention X1 exclusives on ps4 reviews? That just seems a bit silly to expect, not to mention to get angry at.

I never said I was angry.  I'm not.  Just review the Xbox One and not mention PS4 games at all then.  Just found it ironic that he mentions PS4 games at all, but only mentions multiplats.  He doesn't even compare performance of those games between the two systems.  It's like saying Xbox has this, PS4 has this, but guess what, Xbox also has those PS4 titles too.  Xbox rules all!  Just think it's a very biased review.  And the uninformed may not realize that.

Oh well, it is only Rolling Stone.  But a lot of people read Rolling Stone.  Might sway some votes.

Edit.  I'm just reading in between the lines.  Maybe too much, but alas.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

DJEVOLVE said:

LOL

Really?

So you admit it all?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

I will save this.

BTW who said I didn't have a beautiful girlfriend? I'm cool guy with a normal life.

Nsanity said:

Dont be mean lol

Nsanity said:

Sorry... what your point?

I have normal life here in Brazil... I have a good work with a great salary... I have a pretty girlfriend... a lot of friends... I play football... I go to parties... I drink with friends... I have a fantastic big family (my first goddaughter was born four months and I'm in love with her... so cute).

And I can be biased but I'm a handsome man.

I didn't have nothing to hide... you can even check my life in facebook: facebook.com/edmarcio

I never hide nothing from anybody... I like my life and games is just a hobbie (a hardcore hobbie).

Edit - My girl take this picture last Saturday trying to cook (I did rice and nhoque with bolognese sauce)

ethomaz said:

DJEVOLVE said:

LOL

Really?

So you admit it all?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

I will save this.

I erased it because you would report as Normal, I have no problem saying anything to you. Believe me. You mentioned you went on a date the other night. I'm guessing it didn't go well or you would have posted, thats all. So now you have a girlfriend, which one is it or your cheating?

DJEVOLVE said:

I erased it because you would report as Normal, I have no problem saying anything to you. Believe me. You mentioned you went on a date the other night. I'm guessing it didn't go well or you would have posted thats all. So know you have girlfriend, which one is it or your cheating?

I never report anybody... you are confunsing the guys

It was a date with my girlfriend and it was amazing... we go eat on the Outback (Australian food)... she was on vacation from her work so this week we go to a lot of places because that she wanted to to know but she didn't have time before... it was a great week.

Today we make a travel in the city with her sister to show some places too... both got tired but it was fun.