By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

dgm6780 said:
he said ace combat should be on the list but would then come off shortly so he didnt add it

Thank you. Even though at this point thats like calling MGS4 non-ps3 exclusive as some Xbox nerd printed an article on his site that its coming to 360.

Around the Network
demacII said:
GooseGaws said:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the PC versions of games like Halo 2 and Gears of War support local co-op? For me, that would certainly be a dealbreaker.

Gears of war requires you to setup a live account to play on the PC. It has a bunch of multi-player stuff with it. I didn't play multi so I don't know. This is Microsoft's "Games for Windows" campaign... sigh

You can play on a LAN without requiring a Live account.

Magnific0 said:
Onyxmeth said: 
Yes I'm an Xbox 360 owner. I'm not sure if I feel insecure right now, but if I do, I'll let you know. I am happy with my 360 and I do enjoy the games.

Your point was bringing down the 360.  That is why even though Mass Effect isn't out for the PC until May or later, you still decided not to add it into the list. That is why this was not put into the Microsoft forum where it belongs. That is why you used this post to elevate other posts in the PC forum that people wouldn't read otherwise, because no one in this post has cared. You failed at changing anyone's mind about the 360, because you can't say with a straight face that buying a $400 PC is going to last you as long in gaming as a 360 will. You also failed to disprove anything i've said in this topic. You chose to ignore it all and ask why I'm insecure. I enjoy my 360 because I don't have the kind of disposable cash to be dropping $400 every two years on PC upgrades so I can play some FPS on medium settings. If I had disposable cash, I'd just buy the damn arcade i've always wanted and be done with it. A console is, and always will be the most accessible way to play games. I will validate your list of 360 "exclusives" if you can validate how a PC is enough like a console to compare the two. It's kinda like how I can't really validate that an arcade machine is like a console either. They offer different experiences, whether they be subtle or major.

Oh but it will, and does. No RROD on PC last time I checked  :P

EDIT : Actually, the PC lasts A LOT LONGER.

I like to take cheap shots at the 360's "little problem" as much as the next guy, but the SURVIVING 360s will still be able to play the latest and greatest games 3 years from now - 5 years from when it was bought - in all their glory, and if you think you can say the same about any $400 PC, well, either you're lying or I want you to meet some nice men dressed in white who want to give you a jacket. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ssj12 said:
mrstickball said:
shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasing.

no it is switching to digital distrubution which te NPD doesnt track and will never track accurately. Since Steam has 15 million accounts I'd say that PC gaminig far from dying otherwise Valve wouldnt be making Source Engine 2 or Half-Life 3. 

OMFG that's the excuse for everything with shoddy sales these days. If anything doesn't do well at retail, it's always "it's because of digital distribution!!!11!!1!!1". Heads up guys, if the title doesn't do well at retail, that means it isn't going to do any better through digital distribution.

What's the percentage of the general game playing population that is going to DL the game over going out a purchasing it? 5%? maybe 7%?

Seriously people...

Just kiss the tip.

Basically,  you gotta be a moron to repond or react to Crazzyman.  Anyone who spends so much time arguing a point to try to win on the internet,  obviously doesn't win much in real life.  Like I've said before,  just let him "win",  because he probably doesn't win very often in real life.  Let the dog have his day.  "=)))"

AU FOREVER

Around the Network

@Bozotheclown, LoLz,
you have nothing to say on topic, so you started to discuss me, lol, how low and pathetic you are. =)))
better luck next time. =]

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

I just responded to you...  i'm a moron now.

"=)))"

AU FOREVER

Huh, just another child. Go back to school. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Arkk said:
ssj12 said:
mrstickball said:
shio - Can you give statistical proof from NPD, or any other tracking service that shows that unit sales of PC games is increasing?

Last I checked, the PC market was decreasing.

no it is switching to digital distrubution which te NPD doesnt track and will never track accurately. Since Steam has 15 million accounts I'd say that PC gaminig far from dying otherwise Valve wouldnt be making Source Engine 2 or Half-Life 3.

OMFG that's the excuse for everything with shoddy sales these days. If anything doesn't do well at retail, it's always "it's because of digital distribution!!!11!!1!!1". Heads up guys, if the title doesn't do well at retail, that means it isn't going to do any better through digital distribution.

What's the percentage of the general game playing population that is going to DL the game over going out a purchasing it? 5%? maybe 7%?

Seriously people...

An NPD representative said herself that PC gaming isn't dieing, but changing to digital distribution and online subscriptions.