By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

fatslob-:O said:

Ironic since you hide behind eyeofcore and megafenix to do the talking for you. Who's worse ? The peasant that follows the educated or is it the slave that takes in whatever the deacon says ? Your clearly the latter. Being a slave to some jesters is bad enough but if your one of them then I pity you. BTW if your referring to megafenix you have also worshipped another jester. Your hate clouds rationality. Just because you dislike someone don't mean their wrong. You obviously need some tampons to clean up your mess. Just go and accept the facts! Deal with it!

Go and cry moar about a master race's evalutation about your precious WII U. BTW I can stand for myself but I only bring up pemalite since he's the only one here who actually knows something compared to you clowns here. You'd likely get clowned too at anandtech like eyeofcore. 

FYI believing in more frauds only begets more frauds like yourself. 

Why talk about bandwidth if you know absolutely nothing about ? Once again kid go back to school before using jesters to call someone out. I dislike peasants as it is and I dislike it even more since most of them are uneducated. Those clowns got a full lecture by pemalite and he pretty much said what I said before. 

Now go and get mad even more over some dude across the globe. Don't forget to continue the argument Hynad and Pemalite started cause I sure as hell didn't get myself involved in it. Be sure not to go into full damage control mode in this thread. 

I think you should look at what hiding behind means no one else is going *Take it up with [insert user]* but you yourself, straight up someone asked you a question on bandwidth formula and your response? Err well err *sides steps* that's not me hiding behind anyone that me watching you get exposed, you're the one who initially brought up memory, bandwidth and such to discredit Shin'en and there you where not knowing how to respond and left dumbfounded that's what was funny, you keep harping on about the Wii U that we're meant get offended or something.

Look at all your posts and look at everyone else's only one mad here is you hence why you're insulting, right now you're in the salt mines that Mr. Red Dead was running through although to his credit he didn't need someone holding his hand, keep up the salty demeanor though it makes funny reading.

Around the Network

to fatslob-:O said:
no response ha?
maybe you dont know so much about gpus, pc and stuff as you say
or maybe you just playing fool and wont say anything that isnt convenient for you troll

want me to prove my point that cache for gpus is ore in the line of
8kb, 16kb or 64 kb?

do you want me or not?

the only thing left is that after doing so you will play fool again and forget about it in your next comments, just like shinens coments

on purpose
kb are kilobytes, not megabytes like the edram, just in case you didt know

Wyrdness said:

Ironic since you hide behind eyeofcore and megafenix to do the talking for you. Who's worse ? The peasant that follows the educated or is it the slave that takes in whatever the deacon says ? Your clearly the latter. Being a slave to some jesters is bad enough but if your one of them then I pity you. BTW if your referring to megafenix you have also worshipped another jester. Your hate clouds rationality. Just because you dislike someone don't mean their wrong. You obviously need some tampons to clean up your mess. Just go and accept the facts! Deal with it!

Go and cry moar about a master race's evalutation about your precious WII U. BTW I can stand for myself but I only bring up pemalite since he's the only one here who actually knows something compared to you clowns here. You'd likely get clowned too at anandtech like eyeofcore. 

Why talk about bandwidth if you know absolutely nothing about ? Once again kid go back to school before using jesters to call someone out. I dislike peasants as it is and I dislike it even more since most of them are uneducated. Those clowns got a full lecture by pemalite and he pretty much said what I said before. 

Now go and get mad even more over some dude across the globe. Don't forget to continue the argument Hynad and Pemalite started cause I sure as hell didn't get myself involved in it. Be sure not to go into full damage control mode in this thread. 

I think you should look at what hiding behind means no one else is going *Take it up with [insert user]* but you yourself, straight up someone asked you a question on bandwidth formula and your response? Err well err *sides steps* that's not me hiding behind anyone that me watching you get exposed, you're the one who initially brought up memory, bandwidth and such to discredit Shin'en and there you where not knowing how to respond and left dumbfounded that's what was funny, you keep harping on about the Wii U that we're meant get offended or something.

Look at all your posts and look at everyone else's only one mad here is you hence why you're insulting, right now you're in the salt mines that Mr. Red Dead was running through although to his credit he didn't need someone holding his hand, keep up the salty demeanor though it makes funny reading.

And you do get offended successfully. If exposing the WII U means exposing you then I'm all for it LMAO.

If you honestly think that's the WII Us actual bandwidth then why don't you go to anandtech to verify that. You won't seeing as how you'll probably get exposed like eyeofcore did.

The one who's desparate is frauds like yourself reaching.

Interconnect and cache bandwidth don't mean shit if your main memory is slow.

megafenix said:
to fatslob-:O said:
no response ha?
maybe you dont know so much about gpus, pc and stuff as you say
or maybe you just playing fool and wont say anything that isnt convenient for you troll

want me to prove my point that cache for gpus is ore in the line of
8kb, 16kb or 64 kb?

do you want me or not?

the only thing left is that after doing so you will play fool again and forget about it in your next comments, just like shinens coments

on purpose
kb are kilobytes, not megabytes like the edram, just in case you didt know

Why don't go to anandtech to see if you'll get a different response, clown!

Wyrdness said:

And you do get offended successfully. If exposing the WII U means exposing you then I'm all for it LMAO.

If you honestly think that's the WII Us actual bandwidth then why don't you go to anandtech to verify that. You won't seeing as how you'll probably get exposed like eyeofcore did.

exactly, thats why port suck on wiiu since the developers dont take full adventage of the edram and rely to much on main ram since easier to do it that way and daddy sony has a quote on the matter

thats why edram is so importasnta

563GB/s should be enough to feed wii u

dont go back to the stateent that is to tiny since i will have to strike you with shinen comment a third time

and on ppose, have you decideed already?

want me to prove that cache for gpu is more inn th line of kilobytes and not megabytes?

cant take you seriously if you keep baking bullshit and avoiding direct questions

do you want me to show you how much cache the gpus tipically pack or not?

Around the Network

That makes no sense in any context given all of the posts here, I didn't even mention the Wii U through out which is hilarious as you just aired yourself out with that comment, I didn't even make any tech claims which all highlights your rattled mental state if you're on pills now is the time to take them, talk about being out of touch. Time to call daddy to fight your battles.

Wyrdness said:

That makes no sense in any context given all of the posts here, I didn't even mention the Wii U through out which is hilarious as you just aired yourself out with that comment, I didn't even make any tech claims which all highlights your rattled mental state if you're on pills now is the time to take them, talk about being out of touch. Time to call daddy to fight your battles.

You mean time to expose yourself as a fraud, right ?

Wyrdness said:

You mean timebto expose yourself as a fraud, right ?

afraid right?

you know very well you cant back up your statements  about cache

i will ask you again

do you want me to prove that cache for gpus is more in teh line of kilobytes and not megabytes?

yes or not?

after doing so you will have to apologize, dont forget that part

Well god be damned! I made alot of people really mad here while exposing frauds all at the same time LMAO.

Well god be damned! I made alot of people really mad here while exposing frauds all at the same time LMAO.

talk about fruads like edram for just cache when shinen already said is more than that

want me to prove it

even by today standards, gpus pack only kilobytes for caching, not megabytes

do you want a proof on this?

answer quicly, or i will be forced to show everyone here proof of your bullshit and a backup for shinen as well diredctly from ati

will you apologize or continue barking?

decide already, i have wasted many posts asking you this and you just continue avoiding it

very well, i will have to lift my hand it seems

you have 5 minutes

apologize and recognize your mistake about caching, or make my checkmate move to expose you even more

seems you  like to be beaten up one time and another

well, time is up, sorry dude, you did this to yourself

i forgot, you actually dont like to investigate, dont worry, here

so, are 32 megabytes really that tiny compared to the internal caches of the gpus for tmus and simd cores?

32 megabytes vs 8KB,16KB or 64Kb?

who wins?

if the l1 cache, texture caches and the global data share are only some kilobytes for caching, shouldnt the 32 megabytes of edra be considered assomething like ram for the gpu?

dont forget that there ar additional 3 megabytes of faster edram+sram, so in reality we are talking about 35 megabytes of embedded memory

and this is howthe great expert in pc tech stuff falls

or maygbe this is how a big troll falls