By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

curl-6 said:
EricFabian said:
I always have fun with Mr. Red Dead brother

Red Dead is Red Dead now. ;)

Perma banned. (And about time)

Whatever you say I ain't Red Dead or his brother for the most part LOL.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:
EricFabian said:

Didn't say you were.

He knows alot more than these clowns in this thread including you and plus last time I checked weren't tech heads the minority ? Got to stick together when facing peas ... I mean ignorance from alot of people like you. Shouldn't you be playing your system of own choice instead of arguing with me in this thread ? I guess your more interested in discussing about the WII Us power than your blockbuster hit 3D World LOL. 

BTW there's others too like VicktorBKK and drkohler but I don't mention them since their not here very often.

Why don't you fight his claim that consoles are more inefficient. Remember what happened to Hynad trying ? 

Ironic that the clowns are schooling you in bandwidth and even giving you clues exposing your own ignorance, what's worse the clown or the person schooled by them? Food for thought, don't know this Vikto or dr or haven't seen their posts so can't comment on them but word to village elder pemalite the man can at least reply with out losing his rag if you're a good little boy maybe he'll get you something nice for Christmas, I recall Hynad gave a good argument and got a long winded reply that really did nothing in disproving his stance.

Oh and 3DW isn't out in the EU so in the mean time I'm enjoying the comedy the village clown is bringing to the forum.

curl-6 said:

I think they were joking.

ninjablade would put crappy screens of Red Dead Redemption on 360 with some missing shadows and other effects, then proceed to tell us that he thinks it looks better than anything on Wii U. Which didn't become a problem until he questioned why so many people think that X looks far better.

Ignoring his claims that Wii U was pretty much on par with 360, but we now know that isn't quite true.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

i like how mario kart, bayoneta and x are looking
to bad shadow of the eternals didnt make it
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/14194241/shadow_of_the_eternals.0_cinema_1280.0.png

still, cant trust neogaf 100%, there are any things that dont make sense

first the blocks j1 to j4 were tmus and now they say are interpolators

now that doesnt sound right, interpolators only cause underpeformance according to a report of ati back when the 5000 series were announced, thats why ati removed them an le the shaders do the stuff since they perform better on that

so it kind of seems to me that they are putting interpolators there just as a justification that wii u gpu cant have more shader power

its interesting how much less spus, tmus and rops they can fit on teh gpu logic die(shaving off the edram and esram memories and dsp and arm leaves arond 97mm2), yet just look how much you can fit on an old redwood xt at 40nm

400 spus, 20 tmus and 8 rops in 104mm2

not to mention that the redwood xt die size wasnt reported using a photo like wii u gpu, if it was taken a photo, i am sure that the redwood xt die size would actually be less than that, like 94mm2

i say this since the photo pfthe gpu says that has a die size of 146mm2, while annatech reported that it was 156mm2

so, it sees to me there should be no trouble to fit a redwood xt on teh wii u gpu die size that doesnt account edram, sram, dsp and arm spaces

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

He knows alot more than these clowns in this thread including you and plus last time I checked weren't tech heads the minority ? Got to stick together when facing peas ... I mean ignorance from alot of people like you. Shouldn't you be playing your system of own choice instead of arguing with me in this thread ? I guess your more interested in discussing about the WII Us power than your blockbuster hit 3D World LOL. 

BTW there's others too like VicktorBKK and drkohler but I don't mention them since their not here very often.

Why don't you fight his claim that consoles are more inefficient. Remember what happened to Hynad trying ? 

Ironic that the clowns are schooling you in bandwidth and even giving you clues exposing your own ignorance, what's worse the clown or the person schooled by them? Food for thought, don't know this Vikto or dr or haven't seen their posts so can't comment on them but word to village elder pemalite the man can at least reply with out losing his rag if you're a good little boy maybe he'll get you something nice for Christmas, I recall Hynad gave a good argument and got a long winded reply that really did nothing in disproving his stance.

Oh and 3DW isn't out in the EU so in the mean time I'm enjoying the comedy the village clown is bringing to the forum.

The clowns didn't school me. Unfortunately for yourself those clowns got schooled by others too in this thread. 

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/official-wii-u-lobby-specs-graphics-power-thread.452775697/page-195#post-483763771

I guess it's impossible like yourself to tell because afterall you don't speak latin LOL. Nobody here knows who's the pope or who's the educated so why don't you come back and get schooled before calling others out when a fraud like yourself doesn't know LOL. BTW have fun enjoying to agree with a clown like eyeofcore who got called out on everyone at anadtech LMAO. 

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=35562063

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2346766

Hynad didn't disprove ANYTHING in that thread. Clearly someone here has a very short memory of what happened. 

curl-6 said:
curl-6 said:
EricFabian said:

Didn't say you were.

I know.

F0X said:
curl-6 said:

I think they were joking.

ninjablade would put crappy screens of Red Dead Redemption on 360 with some missing shadows and other effects, then proceed to tell us that he thinks it looks better than anything on Wii U. Which didn't become a problem until he questioned why so many people think that X looks far better.

Ignoring his claims that Wii U was pretty much on par with 360, but we now know that isn't quite true.

Eh, who cares about ninjablade. Don't feed trolls like him or otherwise everyone will start to have despair which isn't a good thing.

Eh, who cares about ninjablade. Don't feed trolls like him or otherwise everyone will start to have despair which isn't a good thing.

but if we don't feed trolls like him, who will talk with you?

I'm kidding

Click HERE and be happy 

The clowns didn't school me. Unfortunately for yourself those clowns got schooled by others too in this thread. 

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/official-wii-u-lobby-specs-graphics-power-thread.452775697/page-195#post-483763771

I guess it's impossible like yourself to tell because afterall you don't speak latin LOL. Nobody here knows who's the pope or who's the educated so why don't you come back and get schooled before calling others out when a fraud like yourself doesn't know LOL. BTW have fun enjoying to agree with a clown like eyeofcore who got called out on everyone at anadtech LMAO. 

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?p=35562063

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2346766

Hynad didn't disprove ANYTHING in that thread. Clearly someone here has a very short memory of what happened. 

Oh yes they did and they did it quite brutally he's asked you a question which you completely tried to dodge, Hynad made the point that even with lower specs consoles run games at a level that PCs need significantly higher specs which all in all he's right, his point wasn't really disproved so learn to read. Point to where I mentioned eyecore or is that another reading problem you have? If it is I'm disappointed in the village elder's lack of obligation to ensuring his follower can read, as well as the village elder you have a man crush on this eyecore huh.