By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FAST Racing NEO powered by 2nd generation engine for Wii U supports and uses 4k-8k textures

curl-6 said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

Without a quote it's kinda hard to tell who this is addressed to, as there's like four guys debating here... XD

He probably means me seeing as how he got copped out in that last thread with me LOL. XD

Around the Network
megafenix said:

more poor excuses and bullshit from this suppodly tech guy

selecting 1024 bits over 8192 or even 4096 bits when xbox used the 4096 bits alost a decade ago

saying the wiiu edram has 70gb/s for the full 32 megabytes eventhough renesas doesnt support 2048 bits to obtain that

stating that 70gb/s is good when even by today standars one can get 51.2gb/s with main ram of ddr3, and we are talking about embedded memory in the gpu die

he keeps his claims even thoug both renesas and shinen say otherwise

troll, you are pathetic

you go as far as saying that even more bandwidth wouldnt alliviate problems when clearly is not true

edram bandwidth is not just for framebuffer like xbox used it for, is also to store textures, have a share point with the cpu so that the communication would be faster than instead of using the man ra, and more

Did you NOT learn a thing from what PEMALITE lectured to you ? 

@Bold When did I say that ? BTW my post clearly passed eyes because that only applies to MULTICHANNEL SET-UPS. 

more than 70gb/s wont alliviate the problem with the other things that wiiu has to hadle?

dude, you sound so ridicuolous to the point is not even funny

wii u edram was not concieved only for framebuffer like xbox, has also other purposes like textures, a scratch point were the cpu can do some intense works since the edra is faster to access than the maion ra, a point in which the cpu can pass its results to the gpu instead of going all the way to the main ram to do that stuff, etc

now you are gonnea tell me that 563GB/s would bottleneck the gpu just like that sorry guy from neogaf called begassin told me so

i dare you, say it, lets see how much you actually know about pc hardware and gpus

come on, are you afraid?

say it

i learned more fro renesas, shinen, my career on copute science and tech forums of cpus and gpus, thanks

i am not forcing you, if you want to drawback fine, but if you say this i wont hold back and will kick you sorry ass once and for all

fatslob-:O said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

How's that non-existant gaming PC you have there ? 

Don't worry about it it's fine I'd be more worried about your own form of entertainment in your house as you're always here getting ripped to shreds before calling for your aunt or what ever the other user is to help assist you.

curl-6 said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

Without a quote it's kinda hard to tell who this is addressed to, as there's like four guys debating here... XD

I'll give you a clue, the are four guys, three have presented sufficient evidence backing up their points one hasn't.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

How's that non-existant gaming PC you have there ? 

Don't worry about it it's fine I'd be more worried about your own form of entertainment in your house as you're always here getting ripped to shreds before calling for your aunt or what ever the other user is to help assist you.

Go and do your homework kid. Come back and join the discussion once your ready or if your ever ready LOL. 

Wyrdness said:
curl-6 said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

I'll give you a clue, the are four guys, three have presented sufficient evidence backing up their points one hasn't.

Evidence don't mean a damn if it doesn't relate because afterall they only argued something pointless. 

Wyrdness said:
curl-6 said:
Wyrdness said:
Lol you got owned.

Evidence don't mean a damn if it doesn't relate because afterall they only argued something pointless. 

so, your word is over evidence, is that what you are saying?

pointless?

well, true, is pointless to talk with trolls like you

well, guess you got afraid so cant blame you, even bagassin leaved the ign forums when he saw his reputation at stake

if you chnage your attitude, you are welcome, doesnt atter if someone makes mistakes as long as they admit them and keep going

your choice

Go and do your homework kid. Come back and join the discussion once your ready or if your ever ready LOL. 

By the looks of the posts here only person who needs to do home work is the kid who just got schooled hard on bandwidth I believe your favourite word fraud comes into play now, too bad for you everything logical now days is based on evidence try arguing otherwise in court, hilarious you just admitted essentially you can't back up your own stance.

BTW I wonder what happened to COD ghosts and origins for the WII U ? 

Arkham Origins was outsourced to Human Head. As for Ghosts, pick your poison. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero