By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR:GTA IV online multiplayer "unique to 360"

the thread = BOOMHEADSHOT (FAIL)

Around the Network

Yeah, he tried to on purpose mislead peopel. Rockstar has stated that the online mulitplayer will be on both platforms.

it was false alert look at this
http://www.n4g.com/News-110741.aspx

http://www.ps3center.net/story-1661-Rockstar-Confirms-GTA-IV-Online-Multiplayer-For-PS3.html

Another link to debunk this rumor...

you just found this out, i heard about this like 2 months ago in game informer, and its a good thing for MS, who paid a lot of money for it, but bad for sony, i smell a spike in 360 sales.

Around the Network

hen,you don't understand English or what!!!!
it was just a false rumor,now Microsoft has only the downloads content

Microsoft's FUD campaign against GTAIV on the PS3 is starting... let's all sit back and watch...

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

playnext3 said:
hen,you don't understand English or what!!!!
it was just a false rumor,now Microsoft has only the downloads content

as they say when you click the link

"Hit the link above and skip towards the end. Take it with a pinch of salt for the time being, we reckon. On a side note, we finally got to play GTA IV yesterday for the first time. Keep you eyes peeled for our impressions going live soon."

they dont believe it, i dont, what you going to down anyway a car decal kit which looks like pokamon or summert, if they do exrta races that you cant get on the ps3 then i want my version cheaper

From my R* rep ...

Hey Willie

Online multiplayer will be available for PS3 owners as well, fear not. Hope that helps.

-steve

I stated this in another thread today. Buried as inaccurate.

McClark71 said:
you just found this out, i heard about this like 2 months ago in game informer, and its a good thing for MS, who paid a lot of money for it, but bad for sony, i smell a spike in 360 sales.

Try reading the thread next time.