By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just read the worst music article of all time, "Lil wayne is the Greatest Mc of all time"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-penny/eminem-lil-wayne_b_4262955.html

a Quote

"The career-defining single for each of emcee is Eminem's "Lose Yourself," an ode to the struggle of becoming a rapper, and Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," a song about sex. Both songs are approximately five minutes long, and Em fits about 50 percent more words in his song. Weezy's lyrics are much more repetitive, so Shady is essentially working twice as hard to produce the same effect. This certainly proves Marshall is talented and hard-working. It proves he can spit complicated rhyme patterns. But is that what makes a great song? By accomplishing the same thing (a number 1 single) with half the words, Tunechi proves he has a better grasp of lyricism than the Rap God."

the dude just compared Lose yourself...to lolipop....I just dont even know anymore

Around the Network

Why are you sharing this garbage with us?

2pac?
Raps a joke to me, never gonna bump any of M&M's shit or Lil Wandyee.
And yes I know I misspelled both of their names.

ArtofAngels said:

lol I just pissed myself

whereas Eminem had to go to the toilet, lift a lid, and unbutton his pants...I accomplished the same goal in a fraction of the time.

theprof00 said:
ArtofAngels said:

lol I just pissed myself

whereas Eminem had to go to the toilet, lift a lid, and unbutton his pants...I accomplished the same goal in a fraction of the time.

I'm flattered I can influence your bladder through the internet.