By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ryse gameplay. Amazing Visuals and brutal combat. Stunning detail.

Cant wait 7 days.

Around the Network

The only thing that worries me about Ryse is the difficulty setting.

fighter said:
The only thing that worries me about Ryse is the difficulty setting.

What do you mean?

i think VGCz might need to put together a suicide watch for selnor when the review embargo is lifted.

Well if the game is too easy on normal setting I'll switch to hard

Around the Network

honestly, the game looks boring.

kitler53 said:
i think VGCz might need to put together a suicide watch for selnor when the review embargo is lifted.

Unh?

I dont care for the reviews. 

Its nice to see a combat game without the crappy filler platform stuff or easy arse puzzles tat just annoy the hell out of me. They arent needed. I hated the easy platform filler bits in Uncharted. Man that wasnt even exploration.  Just filler BS. Samee with games like GOW or Ninja Gaiden. Platform bits that are easier than completeing Final Fantasy 13. 

Nice to see the reason Im buying the game ( combat ) is deep and rewarding if I want to master it. 

Im in.  Bring it on.

bananaking21 said:
honestly, the game looks boring.

Really? I love combaat games. I like how Crytek arent filling the game with pointlessly easy platform sections or needlessly easy puzzles. 

Graphically this game looks unbelievable. I'm very impressed by how it looks and by the animation. I don't think I've seen anything technically better on consoles.

However, in a historical context this game makes absolutely no sense and I think the gameplay has taken a back seat. Still, I'm surprised by that 'Colosseum-mode' which looks like fun, and this was the only PS4One game at E3 that peaked my interest. If I were getting an XOne at launch, I'd be getting this game with it.

Graphics don't matter. As for this, it heavily feels like a hack n' slash game, so I think I'll pass on this one.