By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman Legends coming to Xbox One and PS4 in February!

Around the Network

playing it on vita now, really good game overall but not quite as good as origins. i really don't like the murphy levels..

kitler53 said:

playing it on vita now, really good game overall but not quite as good as origins. i really don't like the murphy levels..

"Not quite as good" by how much??

I loved Origins so I'm sure I'll love this too.

Are the Murphy levels the musical ones (same as the one in the demo?)

And it will bomb just like the PS3, 360, Wii U and Vita versions. 

Kinda sad, although I didn't like Legends as much as Origins.

Nintendo and PC gamer

kitler53 said:

same here. i bet they will bring a smartphone game again with murphy. wouldn't surprise me if this is only one step to bring the whole ip from consoles to smartphones.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

considering the fact that the PS360 and WiiU versions ran at 1080p, how much can they get out of these graphically?

SWEET! Hopefully $40 or lower. If not I'll wait till next Black Friday as it looks like a blast especially the music levels.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Just saw it on Gaf. If they won't price it right (30$ if you ask me) I don't see a reason to buy this game on next gens if you have a current gen, even less to double dip. The game is already 1080p60 and I don't think that touch-pad controls on PS4 will gonna sway anyone.

PS4/Vita cross buy and cross play on the other hand....

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

What a strange, strange choice.

Is this so it can fail a bit more ;)