By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGSV Ground Zeroes Will Have Exclusive Content for PlayStation?

Tagged games:

Kojima just tweeted a picture from the closed PS4 event....

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/sta...87634536546304

Yeah... it sasys at the screen "Exclusive Content for Playstation Platform".

Love.

UPDATED

#1 Prologue to MGSV The Phantom Pain

#2 Takes place in 1975, after Peace Walker and nine years before The Phantom Pain

#3 Multiple missions with central story mode and side-ops missions

#4 Exclusive content for PlayStation platform

Spring 2014

Around the Network

Plus...

Does anyone know if Ground Zeroes is included into the Phanton Pain, like the bunker mission from MGS 2 and the release in spring is just for people to get to play the game and get used to the open world gameplay, or do we have to buy it to completely play MGS V?

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Does anyone know if Ground Zeroes is included into the Phanton Pain, like the bunker mission from MGS 2 and the release in spring is just for people to get to play the game and get used to the open world gameplay, or do we have to buy it to completely play MGS V?

Nobody knows but the Ground Zeroes will be launched at least a year before Phanton Pain...

KingdomHeartsFan said:

That is an unknown at this point. All we know is Ground Zeros is Digital only Next-Gen. It is more than the MGS2 bunker level.

I assume full buy + MGSV

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

Screw Kojima and his new business model.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

as long it's not zone of the enders 3, i don't care.

I added the screen text on OP.

Wasn't Kojima Microsoft's ally?

ryuzaki57 said:
Wasn't Kojima Microsoft's ally?

He always said PlayStation is the MGS's home.