By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Great HW Sales All Around for NA!!!

@Ail

Ps3 has improved A LOT in NA that is def. true

but crazzyman shouldn't write idiotic statements due to which True Ps3 fans are discredited

cus ALL OF US DOn't THIINK LIKE HIM!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
ministaff said:
NJ5 said:

1) Where is the "fad is dying" crowd now?

2) The Wii has gone from 44.2% to 44.4% market share in one week, even without counting Japan.

3) Wii outsold PS360 by 30%, even without counting Japan.

to number 2) wasn't it 44.1 then "other" came out, then it was 44.2, then "america" came out, then it went to 44.4. at this rate the wii should have 50% sometime around july or august.

OH NO! 444! what can that mean?

I was thinking the same as you said, but I checked and 44.1% was before the PS3 was slightly adjusted down. If you calculate with last week's numbers you get 44.2%.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

@darthdevidem01 - QFT

On Neogaf, there were alot of reports of supply problems with the X360, and there was a new shipment at the end of last week.

PS3 has been slowly climbing up the percentage ladder as well. So good for them.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

^NJ5----- I stand corrected.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

darthdevidem01 said:
@Ail

Ps3 has improved A LOT in NA that is def. true

but crazzyman shouldn't write idiotic statements due to which True Ps3 fans are discredited

cus ALL OF US DOn't THIINK LIKE HIM!

Don't worry, most people realize this.

You have to give him an A for effort though. 

Around the Network

it was 44.1 after japan was added last week.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Hope Wii's sales translate to some decent Wii Software sales, esp for NMH and Z&W.

So whats going on, how come all the systems did so well anyway, I under stand the Wii sells based on supply but what happened to the other systems what made them sell so well when people are not surposed to be spending?

@phalanx

{phew}

A* tbh

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

^well, for the PS3 and 360, maybe because of DMC or Turok