By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS Second Son Impressions

Around the Network

i disliked infamous 1 very much. it put my off the franchise and i wasnt interested in it at all. but this game looks so awesome that i am dying to get it.

bananaking21 said:
i disliked infamous 1 very much. it put my off the franchise and i wasnt interested in it at all. but this game looks so awesome that i am dying to get it.

2 was much better imo. But I loved the twist to the story on 1.
1 is hard to play now though, 2 still holds up well.

I have no doubt this game will be amazing, lets be honest its hard to screw up.

I hate Scott Lowe pic on his Twitter account. He looks like an arrogant nerd or some kind of jerk.

Anyway good to know that the game is heading in the right direction. I only played the first game 5 minutes in a Sony Store and didn't like it. Maybe this one is good though.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

inFamous 2 (the only one I have played) was decent imo, like a 7,5/10, very slow start, small limited open world, little number of powers. I stopped playing after like 2 hours. I gave it a second chance after some time and it got way better after you open up the second part of New Marais, unlock more great powers, ect. still overall not that great, but I'm willing to give SS a chance, it looks really promising.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

It is not released to the public until feb, so its not even finished yet.

While early positive impressions are always nice to read, I will generally ignore until the  released to the public version is reviewed.

I dont expect those reviews to be substantially less favourable, however.. just sayin..

Anfebious said:

I hate Scott Lowe pic on his Twitter account. He looks like an arrogant nerd or some kind of jerk.

^This! Reminds my of Phil Fish

Omgosh yes!!!! Hype meter at max!

Do I even need to say anything?