By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita on sale for $160 at RadioShack

Anyone who's on the fence about the PlayStation Vita, now's your chance.  It's the original SKU, which means it has the beautiful OLED screen.

Come for the remote play, stay for the awesome games.

Looks like the 3G/WiFi is sold out, but 3G is useless anyway, so grab the WiFi model for $160 while supplies last!!!

https://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=13384949&kw=playstation%20vita%20console&origkw=PlayStation+Vita+console&sr=1

Around the Network

Great buy!

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

biglittlesps said:
Great buy!

Agreed.  Get a decent memory card with that and PS+ and you're Golden.  Add in Persona 4, and you're Persona 4 Golden.

If I'm not mistaken, this isn't only one store but all of them.

Here in Spain there are at least 3 different stores that are selling the console for a 169 €/179 € with a game

Media Markt.es

Fnac.es

El Corte Ingles.es_ This one has the consoles without bundled games for 150 €.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.