By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ps4 & Xbox one have 40k preorders at futureshop/BestBuy Canada

So i was talking  to one of the futureshop managers and he told me  futureshop/BestBuy have 40k preorders and this is really big number for them they stopped accepting preorders around 2 months ago.

What do you think if this is true, when i heard it , i thought that is not a big number but he told me this is really big number, he said this is one of the biggest preorder items they ever had. Just to clarify , 40k is for both xboxone and ps4

Around the Network

Not sure how many Futureshop/Best Buy Canada stores there are. This would help figure this out.

It is near the end of the end....

You figure this would be about 200k each at Best Buy in the US. Pretty substantial when you consider Gamestop would have more and there are still a bunch of retailers.

Max King of the Wild said:
You figure this would be about 200k each at Best Buy in the US. Pretty substantial when you consider Gamestop would have more and there are still a bunch of retailers.

true, i would like to know how many preorders walmart, gamestop and amazon have. They are also big players, not sure if anyone have any info about them.

they did not stop taking ps4 pre order till like the 2nd last week of October not two months.