By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Canadian gamers: Trade any game for either CODG BF4 or AC4

Was sold out by the time I got near the door around noon, no new stock until some time monday. The manager also said not to bother to go to nearby locations. New stock on monday.

Weird promotion indeed, I saw a lot of people in line with copies of NHL 07 and other ancient stuff.

Around the Network

Aww dam wish I knew about this sooner, hopefully they will not be sold out tom

I traded in my Little Big Planet Karting for Ghosts. The funny thing is LBPK was included in my PS3 bundle. The game clearly had written "NOT FOR RE-SALE".....and they still took it! It's amazing Futureshop takes any old crap for these games!!!!

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Traded in Madden 07 and Syrfs Up for AC 4 and Ghost on PS3, gonna try in the morning for Battlefield.

Went to Futureshop today for something else and there was a 2 hour line for that used game trade...

Around the Network

Thank you for this thread!! I didn't get there in time to get anything other than Ghosts but it was so worth it! Traded in Move Fitness in Six (got it for $.97) and they took it. Best purchase ever!! Got the second last copy too (only PS3 was left!)

hollabackenny said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Sold out at 4 locations i went to. Have to wake up early tomorrow

Do they have limited stock for each day?

Not sure, went to Ajax, Pickering and Whitby and no luck, and they won't answer the phone.

ThatGreekGuy said:
hollabackenny said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
Sold out at 4 locations i went to. Have to wake up early tomorrow

Do they have limited stock for each day?

Not sure, went to Ajax, Pickering and Whitby and no luck, and they won't answer the phone.

My friend who works at a Best Buy told me they should have new shipments in on Monday here so maybe it could be the same there? Hope you're able to get a copy. 

The deal is going on again Sunday with limitied amounts, however if your waiting for the new shipment Monday, that's for the normal Tuesday releases. They're closed Monday for Rememberance Day.

Blood_Tears said:
The deal is going on again Sunday with limitied amounts, however if your waiting for the new shipment Monday, that's for the normal Tuesday releases. They're closed Monday for Rememberance Day.

"Beginning Saturday, November 9 until close of business on Monday, November 11, 2013"

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Tech-Blog/UPDATED-Future-Shop-offer-Trade-one-game-for-choice-of-new-Call/ba-p/462111