By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall Remote Play on PS Vita

Tagged games:

Ji99saw said:
The only reason I bought a PSV was a second controller

If you want some recommendations for good native PSV games, pop by the official thread :3 

Around the Network

Hellz yeah.

Finally I can play those future console only SRWs on a handheld like I want to.

I am amazed it functions that well! Excited about it...The real question - can you do it over the internet?...So can you sign on WIFI at someones house and play your PS4 that is connected to your WIFI at home?

This feature will be pure awesomeness when I travel. Playing my PS4 games abroad will be great.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

That looks smoother than PS1 classics being played via remote play on PS3/PSP! The more and more I see of remote play the more serious I am considering getting a Vita after I get my PS4.

Now they can advertise Vita by saying in their commercials "runs Killzone Shadowfall, AC4 Black Flag, COD, BF4, and every other PS4 game" then in fine print "only with PS4 running that game and connecting"

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Yes! looking forward 2 using this! :)

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

While it looks cool, I just don't understand it.... If it only works at home, and I live by myself... Then I will always have access to my tv. Therefore remote play is useless for me? Right? HELP?!?!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
While it looks cool, I just don't understand it.... If it only works at home, and I live by myself... Then I will always have access to my tv. Therefore remote play is useless for me? Right? HELP?!?!

In future we might be able play through gaikai streaming as well but it might have latency. However, you can play PS4 when someone is using your TV or you would like to play your PS4 games everywhere in house without moving your TV. Vita is portable PS4 in Home for now, but in future it willl expand it further using gaikai cloud technolgy.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.