By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of Reputation does the User hold above you

^Y should I admit to something I am not. I don't even have 1/5 of the posts Soriku has and there are around like 234343 ahead of me in the Post count so no, I am not a spammer!

Around the Network
wiiforever said:
I haven't earned that reputation!!!!! I just enjoy posting. Is there anything wrong with that? Why don't u bring this up to Brute and Soriku???? Look at how many ppl are ahead of me in the post count! Why only target me?
OT: too critical

So you've magically gained that reputation all by itself and nothing you've done has contributed to it? Yes there is a lot wrong with enjoying posting if the majority of the time you post irrelevant nonsense.

Brute and Soriku also get labelled as spammers but this topic dictates that I talk about you, the poster above me when I first replied. That is why I'm "targetting" you.

Of course lots of people are ahead of you in post count, you've only been here since 28th Dec 07! That's 3 days less than me yet you have a post count of more than triple mine and I post very regularly.

Seriously, just slow down! 

Likes to post alot and Is a WII fan

^_^

aginist the spam of wiiforever

ferret1603 said:
wiiforever said:
I haven't earned that reputation!!!!! I just enjoy posting. Is there anything wrong with that? Why don't u bring this up to Brute and Soriku???? Look at how many ppl are ahead of me in the post count! Why only target me?
OT: too critical

So you've magically gained that reputation all by itself and nothing you've done has contributed to it? Yes there is a lot wrong with enjoying posting if the majority of the time you post irrelevant nonsense.

Brute and Soriku also get labelled as spammers but this topic dictates that I talk about you, the poster above me when I first replied. That is why I'm "targetting" you.

Of course lots of people are ahead of you in post count, you've only been here since 28th Dec 07! That's 3 days less than me yet you have a post count of more than triple mine and I post very regularly.

Seriously, just slow down!

I'm not posting that fast!!! Only 40 per day. btw, last week, my post/day was only 20, YES TWENTY so it is only in the past week that I have been posting more. And all i have done is post on threads I like - is there anything wrong with that? U say is is nonsense but if it says rate the avatar above you, do u expect me to write a 5 page essay on it? If u label me as a spammer, Pichu is a spammer too - look at how many times he posts on those thread too!

btw: 40/day is half of Brute! 

Around the Network

You've posted 7 times about not being a spammer in this thread so far. 8)

On Topic: I have gotten the impression Wiiforever is a fair poster. A fan of Wii, but not an over zealous fan, or one to attack other preferences.  And I never did see him as spammer in truth.  But you sure are losing the arguement by continuing to post that you are not a spammer, again, and again. Heh

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

A person who likes to post very short replies on off topic forum discussion
Likes to rate the avatar above him interpret the taste of the person above and other threadlikes that

is bff w. soriku and leo j

500th POST!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!

THE POST ABOVE WAS FOR wIIFOREVER

@hawk
seems pretty cool but idk him has a clean rep. in my mind...

501st post!! officallay pro!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY To CRITICAL of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw: I AM STILL NOT A SPAMMER AND WILL NEVER BECOME ONE EVER!

atleast brute and soriku are capable of making meaningful contributions to discussions.

and if your post/day went up from 20 to 40 in one week, doesn't that tell you that maybe you've doing alot of spamming lately?