By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of Reputation does the User hold above you

I just enjoy posting more vgchartz so none of the above
OT:likes to bash ppl

Around the Network

yo0ur supposed choose a letter to my question on the post above you....

anyways is known for posting on this thread every few min.

"#1 in Profile Views

Will have 2000 posts by 2/15 GURANTEED and will have 5000 posts before May ends!!!!!!!! "

Why are you boasting about these things? If anything they're something to be ashamed of. The only people who have higher post counts have been on here way way longer than you. Getting to such high counts so fast is really pathetic.

paranoid self described spammer

damnit. too slow.

umm ....

gamer?!

^u post on this thread every few minutes too and enough of the Wiiforever bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!
OT: likes to overly embarrass and try to give a bad reputation to ppl named wiiforever

Around the Network

Wii fanboy or blind Wii supporter. Both fit.

ferret1603 said:
"#1 in Profile Views

Will have 2000 posts by 2/15 GURANTEED and will have 5000 posts before May ends!!!!!!!! "

Why are you boasting about these things? If anything they're something to be ashamed of. The only people who have higher post counts have been on here way way longer than you. Getting to such high counts so fast is really pathetic.

actually brute and Soriku got to 2000 posts before I will

ferret1603 - Whilst correct in his statements, is only encouraging the spammish behaviour himself in continuing to debate with him. Maybe this has a slight reek of hypocrisy to it? Self contradiction?

Who knows, either way, from the signature alone, he's defo got an old school gamer vibe about him, he knows the good stuff, 8 - 64 bit generations, I like!

EDIT: Yes, edit, not a new post. There were 4 additional posts made whilst writing this, one by the Wii guy! Yikes!

2nd EDIT: Make that 5 posts and 2 from said Wiiguy or whatever the hell his name is!

This is not "spammish" behavior!
OT: at least more fair than the others above

What is your obsession with Brute and Soriku? Do you not have your own mind? Are you trying to blindly follow their posting habits?