By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - About my avatar...

I got a lot of comments on my new avatar, so I will expplain it. My older brother has a fish tanks at our house. He always likes to fix it up a lot. One day, he was working on the bulb, & accidently touched the metal w/ his thumb. Once he screwed it in, ZZZZzzZZZZTT! He got electrocuted, causing a big hole in his thumb. He went to the hospital, but before they fixed it, he took a "before" picture, which is now my avatar.

Around the Network

dude that nasty come on---while i support free avatar speech that thing makes me cringe

ewwwwwwww............u gotta take that down

That's how my thumb's gonna look when Super Smash Bros. Brawl is released. I can't wait!

Really gross. I thought it was a fake. The worst I have seen is one picture where a wedding ring made a clean cut, dividing the skin and bones of a finger.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
That's how my thumb's gonna look when Super Smash Bros. Brawl is released. I can't wait!

That's actually what I thought his avatar was supposed to be.

The fish story thing was good too though.

CIHYFS?

^I think everyones thumbs will be that way when Brawl rolls in.

I do agree that, that picture makes me cringe, can nasty pics be considered against the rules lol, I know a lot of people wouldn't want to see it. Change it to something like you had some dark Zelda picture haha.

We should start a petition for RTC to change his avatar haha.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I've got a more epic image of my hand after a Rottweiler got ahold of it.

Sadly, the image is far worse quality and wouldn't suffice for anything much.

SW-5120-1900-6153

seriously tho, I'd advise u to change ur avatar

Lets do a "Bring back DIddy KONG avatar" petition

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989