By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sony Fans The Real Punching Bags: The Truth Uncovered

what is the TRUTHFACT?

PS3 is 4D 8 11.76%

RRoD never happened, its just a conspiracy 5 7.35%

WiiU is not last gen, but last last gen. 16 23.53%

Ouya is respected 6 8.82%

BasilZero is a Woman 14 20.59%

See results 19 27.94%

Total:68

For months we have endoured a huge mistreatment. we get thread after thread complaining and stealthy bashing us and hinting that we are nothing but trolls., trolls i tell you! we get called arrogant by people with ragging hard ons ( looking at you Mr. Wood!) . thread after thread claiming we are as good to the society as super mario (walking around just bashing people on the head!). Post an article, oh your attacks other users! Post a rumor thats a trusted source has said, ohh your stealth trolling. talk about power differences between two consoles, ohh your flaim baiting!. 

we have had users crying out to the mods demanding censorship of what can and cant be posted. we have been indirectly called trolls, been accused of being childish and been called women straight to our faces by basil zero! in many threads we get the "in here before sony fans starting bashing this news harder than kratos bashed zues face!" posts. we get called out in almost every thread, endless posts about how the interenet is dominated by sony fanboys, endless threads of people claiming they are nothing but victims, endless cries out to the mods to ban users who post TRUTHFACT articles. 

Dont we have enough on our hands? having to act like the vita sales dont matter? having to act like wonderbook doesnt exist? having to say that we dont think the PS move looks like a sex toy? trying our hardest to keep hope that the last gaurdian and agent will come eventually. dont we enough to deal with? i cry my self everyday at night, but somehow i am the villian, i am the bad guy.

enough is enough! i will not take this abuse and mistreatment any more! or i threaten to rage quit and leave gaming for ever because enjoying my hobby depends on what other people think! i cant believe you people, making us, the sony fans the punching bag and ignoring the true problem we should focus on, proving that the WiiU is last gen.

have a good day everybody!

Around the Network

Your dial up is working again :P lol Im kidding haha

But yes Sony fans take a lot of heat. Is it coincidence or is it there merit for it is up to you as a person though.

The way i look at it is that Nintendo fans prob have just as many fans on the internet as Sony but they dont get called out as an entire fanbase. I believe it is because they dont act as bad.

THEY WILL KNOW.. VGCHARTZ BELONGS.. TO THE HELGHAST

i see no lies

As a triple undercover agent, VGChartz would explode if I were to reveal every Fan Camp secret messages xD

Around the Network

PLAYSTATION RULEZ

It does get a bit old. "Oh no! It's not fair that Sony fans are more verbose! Mods, do something!"

BasilZero is a Woman.

Truth

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

This OP reminded me of Badgenome.
Where art thou brōþēr?

JayWood2010 said:

Your dial up is working again :P lol Im kidding haha

But yes Sony fans take a lot of heat. Is it coincidence or is it there merit for it is up to you as a person though.

The way i look at it is that Nintendo fans prob have just as many fans on the internet as Sony but they dont get called out as an entire fanbase. I believe it is because they dont act as bad.

they are just hidding because the WiiU is selling in the negative now