By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Tlozjb said:
JEMC said:

@cycycychris: Yep, that seems like the real deal. Nintendo should be ashamed .

About Hyrule Warriors. It's said to be using common Zelda enemies and that made me think that there's an enemy in Zelda, I don't know the name, that is "hard" to defeat in regular Zelda games (it's the big ones that wear an armor,  and that you have to attack them from the back to take that armor off before being able to damage them). Would they also be in the game? And can you imagine a battle with a dozen of those at the same time, plus other minions, and still having to blast the armor first?

*nightmares* >.<

They are Darknuts, and if the cool image in which Link is fighting against a horde o enemies, is anything to go by, they will indeed be in the game, since the shield of the TP one is seen in the corner of the image. So lets prepare for some nightmares, while fighting them

If the game's fun, I'm ready for those nightmares .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Salnax said:

Today in Nintendo History: May 25

Mario Strikers Charged was released! (2007)

This game, though far from the first Mario Sports title with crazy action, is very interesting in it's own right. First of all, we have to remember when this was released: early 2007, about half a year into the life of the Wii in Europe. First, it was only the second Mario title for the system, and actually beat out Super Paper Mario in some parts of the world as the first Mario game for the Wii. For another, this was possibly Nintendo's first console game outside of Japan to make truly extensive use of online play, as it was one of the earliest Wii Wi-Fi Connection games from Nintendo.

Mario Strikers Charged was developed by Next Level Games. The company was still only four and a half years old when this came out, and this was their third game. It was, however, also a sequel to their previous GameCube exclusive, Super Mario Strikers. Nintendo had originally contacted Next Level Games to work on Mario football/soccer titles since many of Next Level's employees were veterans from the team behind Soccer Slam, a 2002 soccer game published by Sega. Anyhow, Next Level Games has since become one of Nintendo's most trusted Western partners, and have been responsible for resurrecting the Punch-Out series on the Wii and Luigi's Mansion on the 3DS.

Mario Strikers Charged, known in Europe as Strikers Charged Football, arrived at a key moment for the Wii. By May 2007, the initial launch games like Wii Sports and Twilight Princess were starting to lose a bit of their luster, and the Wii needed some new exclusive hit games. This was particularly true in Europe, where Super Paper Mario was not yet localized. Along with games like Wii Play and WarioWare, Strikers Charged gave the Wii the boost it needed in Europe.

Ultimately, Strikers Charged was a hit game. Reviewers generally gave it scores of around 7.5 or 8 out of 10 (79 on Metacritic), but the game ended up selling over 2.5 million copies according to VGChartz, including over a million copies in the seemingly Nintendo-unfriendly waters of Europe. This was an increase of about a million sales over the GameCube predecessor.Not to mention that it was reviewed better too. So I would say this game was a success for everyone involved. It may be overshadowed by the bevy os Mario games on the Wii, but Mario Strikers Charged found a place in countless hearts.

Well, that's my first day doing this as a daily thing. Any comments?

Looks great as usua Salnax, keep it up!

Will be looking forward to this feature greatly now

Also, if people wanted to know the real reason I took the E3 thread this year, then look no further. It's well worth a look if you haven't already.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

its my favorite sports game behind madden

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

European downloads this week ( Mysterious Murasame Castle coming to 3DS VC)
http://www.gonintendo.com/s/229058-this-week-s-european-downloads-may-29-mario-kart-8-muramase-castle-and-many-offers

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

The Hyrule Warriors screens looks good.

Around the Network

To a couple of posts over me: I love Mario Strikers Charged! My brother loves it even more. Bought it day one together with an extra nunchuk i remember... Had two remotes but only one nunchuk before Strikers. We still play it to this day.

Also, my Mario Kart 8 copy was sent today! Hopefully I get it tomorrow.

Yep.

kekrot said:
To a couple of posts over me: I love Mario Strikers Charged! My brother loves it even more. Bought it day one together with an extra nunchuk i remember... Had two remotes but only one nunchuk before Strikers. We still play it to this day.

You can get it 2 days ealier than everybody else?

:'(

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
kekrot said:

You can get it 2 days ealier than everybody else?

:'(

I ordered it from the same site that sent my Tropical Freeze copy 10 days earlier than the release date! That was epic.

Yep.

kekrot said:

I ordered it from the same site that sent my Tropical Freeze copy 10 days earlier than the release date! That was epic.

I remember that... When you get it, tell us if it's as orgasmic as it looks.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

japan only famicon game is coming to eshop soon

http://mynintendonews.com

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3