By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
I would come here more often and discuss about everything, but I'm always late to the topic :(

That doesn't mean you shouldn't discuss it anyway; I always post my thoughts in the morning regardless of when the news came out! Good to encourage discussion and everything.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Also! Maybe people are choosing 3PM in the poll because they are not seeing it's BST and not EST

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
Slarvax said:
I would come here more often and discuss about everything, but I'm always late to the topic :(

Topic at hand. Did you enjoy Link's Crossbow training?

Links Crossbow Training was pretty cool, I just had one major issue... My aunt would hand my ass to me at it O_O Like absolutely anhialate me. It was insane. 

Slarvax said:
Also! Maybe people are choosing 3PM in the poll because they are not seeing it's BST and not EST

That was my thought. Knew I should have just put it down as EST :/

spurgeonryan said:

I forget. It was two players?

Lol...was she a casual gamer? They are always lucky....:P

Was she a casual gamer?? Hmm, well the only games she ever played was Links Crossbow Training, Wii Sports and Wii Play so I would say yeah, most definately. However she would destroy me at all 3 of those games. I guess when you dedicate a lot of free time to one game you get really damn good at it.

Around the Network

I didn't have any Zelda game until Phantom Hourglass, and became a Zelda fan with Skyward Sword. But I never ever played Crossbow training, found it not fun!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
I didn't have any Zelda game until Phantom Hourglass, and became a Zelda fan with Skyward Sword. But I never ever played Crossbow training, found it not fun!

How could you have not played a Zelda game before?

Please say you've now gone back through and played the likes of OoT...

spurgeonryan said:
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:

How could you have not played a Zelda game before?

Please say you've now gone back through and played the likes of OoT...

Are you going to play Link Between Worlds? What about Wind Waker on Wii U?

I've got and have finished WW on Wii U. Will likely pick up Link Between Worlds at some point as well. Keep hearing good things about it.

Actually, I have now played every Zelda but Zelda 2 (not thinking to play it anytime soon), Wind Waker (getting it with MK8) and A Link between Worlds! Any other Zeldas AKA handheld not intersted.

How do you think Hyrule Warriors is looking graphically?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/05/hyrule_warriors_screenshots_and_gameplay_details_emerge