By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
DélioPT said:

:D Nice pic!

Well, it will be no different than Wii Fit or the Brain Training games.
Honestly, i really want to see what it is.

Well, I too want to see what is this... but on a separate event, not on E3.

After all, their main market for that will be the US and I'm sure there are dedicated events for fitness and all that stuff back there. They don't have to mix both worlds.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I thought that QoL stuff wouldn't even be ready til next year. Regardless I don't want to see it over actual games at E3! D:

HOLD THE FUCK UP GUYS.
E3 this year for Nintendo is the Zelda reveal and therefore the rest of the content is unimportant, the game should be out in 2015 meaning it gets revealed this year as a trailer and next year by e3 if its not out we see it again as a near finished gameplay trailer.
HYPE HYPE HYPE, ZELDA AT E3!!1!!!1!1!!!

Also X, Smash Bros, Hyrule Warriors (name is final this time), Bayonetta, Yarn Yoshi, SMT X FE and anything new they have to show off. Thats a good line up and you can still have a May Direct for Kart and whatever smaller games are coming out.

What is going on here, ladies?

Wright said:

Not much, just talking some ND and E3. Also still waiting for a new WiiU game, 70 days to go.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Wright said:

Not much, just talking some ND and E3. Also still waiting for a new WiiU game, 70 days to go.

70?!

Wright said:

Yo yo yo! MK7 tournament on Sunday! Join in or stop calling yourself a gamer!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Wright said:

But I don't like MK!

Wright said:
ktay95 said:
Wright said:

70?!

Yep, Mario Kart 8 is 70 days away. Before MK there is nothing else of note coming out. Also our last game was DK back in Feb... yeah Nintendo lied about there not being a drought this year.

edit: YOU DONT LIKE MK?? well then the next game you would want on WiiU has a release date of TBA =P

Wright said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Wright said:

But I don't like MK!

Whaaaaaat!!! Wynaut!? D: