By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
I apologize for sorta cutting this off again at short notice, but I've no real Internet access so will be unable to both attend and host a Pokemon Tourney this weekend. If someone else wants to take over I'll do as much as I can, but I'm not expecting a lot.

Sorry once more for this late change of plan

Was wondering where you were! Sorry to hear about your internets! D:
If it's alright with ya, I could host a MK7 tournament on Sunday.

Around the Network

Wii U news of 14/03/2014:

• The Software sales in USA are in. The good news is that the Wii U sales are only 6k short of the PS4! Again, DK comes at the top of the Wii U games with 22k units, followed by SM3DW with only 7k units! Then comes Nintendo Land, NSLU, NSMBU, The Lego game, WWHD, and Wii Fit U.
  • Meanwhile, in UK... The Wii U SW sales are only 18k short of the PS4... it doesn't sound like much, but it's over 100% of Wii U SW sales! DK is the best selling game... at #40 of the charts! Then comes The lego game, NSLU, NSMBU, and 3D World...
  • We start Spring with Wii Sports Club!
  • Club Nintendo post-play surveys will have a change...
  • NPD: Lifetime sales of 4 Wii U titles (in USA, of course). Rayman Legend has sold 99k (is at 128k in VGC), MH3U has sold 97k units (is at 112k in VGC), Sonic Lost World has sold 94k units (is at 124k in VGC), and TW101 has sold only 65k units (is at 80k in VGC). So every game was overtracked by about 20k-30k, except The Wonderful 101.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:
I apologize for sorta cutting this off again at short notice, but I've no real Internet access so will be unable to both attend and host a Pokemon Tourney this weekend. If someone else wants to take over I'll do as much as I can, but I'm not expecting a lot.

Thanks, if you'd like to do that then you're more than welcome to try! I can change the thread title accordingly now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also, read the new issue of ONM. They give PL V PVMW a 90, and the review is extremely positive, particularly for AA fans.

Not so positive if Yoshis New Island, which scored on 64%

Conegamer said:
Also, read the new issue of ONM. They give PL V PVMW a 90, and the review is extremely positive, particularly for AA fans.

I have no idea what this is, as much as I try =( 

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
Also, read the new issue of ONM. They give PL V PW:AA a 90, and the review is extremely positive, particularly for AA fans.

Spelling error, it was meant to be Layton vs. Wright but there you are :/

Conegamer said:
ktay95 said:
Conegamer said:
Also, read the new issue of ONM. They give PL V PW:AA a 90, and the review is extremely positive, particularly for AA fans.

Spelling error, it was meant to be Layton vs. Wright but there you are :/

So I was actually right then =D Thats what I thought but then I actually looked at what you typed and was all wtf, thought maybe a different Layton game but none had those letters

Good to hear Layton vs. AA is being reviewed well. We've been waiting long enough for that game to come out!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Conegamer said:

Thanks, if you'd like to do that then you're more than welcome to try! I can change the thread title accordingly now.

Thanks! It's kinda short notice but hopefully enough people show up still! ^_^

Also, now I wonder if I should get Dual Destinys or Layton vs Wright! Might have to stick with the former since I've never tried a Layton game before so idk if I'd like it.

Wii U news of 15/03/2014: sorry for late post, had to do... research

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988