By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonryan said:
@eindam

the quicker devs know there I'd wii u demand,ffaster we get games

I really don't see how pre-orders could shorten development time. Everyone on Earth could pre-order MK8 and it'd still release no sooner than May 30th. 

Around the Network

And here it is, the updated points table:

Current Standings

User Coins
Salnax 577
Slarvax 484
TheKingOfRedLions 312
Spurgeonryan 248
Einsam_Delphin 221
Tbone51 163
BiffAtlas 116
Lestatdark 107
ktay95 101
_crazy_man 92
AwakeAndAlive 78
supernihilist 63
JEMC 59
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia 54
Smeags 50
NintendoPie 47
Anfebious 44
CyberNinja 42
MohammadBadir 40
RolStoppable 38
Kaizar 34
BAsilZero 32
ISawYoshi 29
TruckOSauras 26
Veknoid_OutKast 25
Aviggo77 23
RavenXtra 22
Cobretti2 22
think-man 20
curl_6 19
green_sky 19
Nintentacle 18
TM25 16
Dand 16
Wright 15
Astrogamer 15
BlkPaladin 14
zorg1000 12
JoeTheBro 10
osed125 10
kekrot 10
guiduc 9
fedfed 9
slade6alpha 8
zukonimna 7
realgamingexpert 7
DrZoiderg 6
osed125 6
AZWification 6
TheLegendaryWolf 6
RobDX 6
Zisbest 5
domflo 5
Dream_While_Awake 5
STRYKIE 5
solid-stark 5
supernihilist 5
Kyliedog 4
sharu 4
HylianSwordsman 4
DelioPT 4
leedlelee 4
PigPen 4
TK14 4
Runa216 3
Zukonimna 3
EricFabian 3
FusionCode 3
emu-fred 3
spurgeonnintendoryan 3
anonymunchy 3
selnor1983 3
ninetailschris 3
finalfantasystud 2
baddman 2
sundin13 2
pezus 2
sc94597 2
maris 2
Nem 2
AshKetchum1992 2
Kingwithnokrown 2
chidori-chan2 2
burning_phoenix 1
KingKazuma34 1
sales2099 1
sonicfan1373 1
emu_fred 1
Mystro-sama 1
godofwar2k6reborn 1
N-ONE 1

User Stars
Einsam_Delphin 19.5
TheKingofredLions 17.5
BiffAtlas 14
Salnax 11
Slarvax 10
_crazy_man_ 5
Tbone51 5
Cyberninja 3
Spurgeonryan 3
Lelouch_Vi_Britannia 3
RolStoppable 2
Lestatdark 1
Awakeandalive 1
Dand 1
MohammaddBadir 1
JEMC 1
Smeags 1
Supernihilist 1

Again, lots of newcomers there (always nice!), and several big movers from lower down the table coming up to the top. Again, there's likely to be some errors so if you see some, please inform me so I can make the changes.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

New Defenders

Lestatdark

ktay95

Tbone51

BiffAtlas

These are all users who passed the 100 points barrier since the past update. Congratulations to them all! I appreciate all of your contributions from everyone in the thread, but without these people, we wouldn't be here at all.

Previous Poll:

Why is the Wii U not selling well?

Not enough games! 193 34.34%

Too pricey! 30 5.34%

Better competition! 69 12.28%

GamePad! 31 5.52%

A combination! 96 17.08%

Other! 72 12.81%

Not Enough Muscular Asparagus / See Results! 71 12.63%

Total: 562

Now, I'm mixing it up slightly for the new poll. What better way of gauging the reaction of the community at large than to ask what they want to do, I thought? So, now is your chance. We have Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon in the stables for playing together, and Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. when they launch for the Wii U. But that's quite a long time away...so, why don't we choose something now? I've given a few games, where we can either play against or with each other, or try to beat high scores. Now, these may be awful, awful ideas, but you're welcome to suggest your own to me here! 

I hope to see you guys out there soon enough, whatever we choose.

Man that must take a lot of work with the many users we have here, so great job Conrgamer!

As for the next game we play, I obviously vote MK7! :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Man that must take a lot of work with the many users we have here, so great job Conrgamer!

Heh, thanks! I don't really think about it all that much to be honest...just put the numbers into Excel when I see them, then copy them across to here. I'm very good with numbers, so it's not too bad!

Also, MK7 and Pokemon will remain, as the two games in rotation for now (so that means a Pokemon Tourney this weekend!), but if it is requested, I'll be sure to add in  another game or two, for the Wii U owners out there preferably (we know we're having MK8 and Smask Bros, but there you are).

Conegamer said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Heh, thanks! I don't really think about it all that much to be honest...just put the numbers into Excel when I see them, then copy them across to here. I'm very good with numbers, so it's not too bad!

Also, MK7 and Pokemon will remain, as the two games in rotation for now (so that means a Pokemon Tourney this weekend!), but if it is requested, I'll be sure to add in  another game or two, for the Wii U owners out there preferably (we know we're having MK8 and Smask Bros, but there you are).

Ah, well I guess I suggest nothing then, since I don't yet have a Wii U. D:

spurgeonryan said:
I was quoted?

That's what the Blue Icon means. Are you sure you've been on this site for 5 years?

Einsam_Delphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was quoted?

That's what the Blue Icon means. Are you sure you've been on this site for 5 years?

The blue mark also appears when someone "replies" you, not only when you're quoted

@Cone: Holly cow! O.o I've doubled my points since the last time? I must be doing something wrong .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
spurgeonryan said:
I was quoted?

The blue mark also appears when someone "replies" you, not only when you're quoted

@Cone: Holly cow! O.o I've doubled my points since the last time? I must be doing something wrong .

I don't think it is from the last time. Some people I forgot to add points to the last few times, so they'd got a load more. Hope that helps!