By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
So no one will come join Delphin and me?

You and I could just play with randoms then! How much VR you got? I'm at 30k, so idk if you'd wanna play with people of that rank rather than your own.

Sure! I like a chalenge.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
good games

Are you and your bro still playing?

we were just playing ramdoms online

Does that mean you're done now or what!? xP

we might be done

Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
So no one will come join Delphin and me?

You and I could just play with randoms then! How much VR you got? I'm at 30k, so idk if you'd wanna play with people of that rank rather than your own.

Sure! I like a chalenge.

Alighty, I'ma join a group, then you join my game! 

Hey guys, well played! Sorry again for having to leave so soon, but hopefully next time we can play for longer.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Somehow I'm the only 30k in this group! :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

How often do you find people with the same VR as you? 0_0

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

DISCONECTED! Stupid Wi-fi... Well, that's enough MK for me, after winning a race against +10kers, I think this will all go downhill!

Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Usaully everytime, if not then higher ranked dudes! But yeah once again good races!  

Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Usaully everytime, if not then higher ranked dudes! But yeah once again good races!  

Yep, can't believe I won a race!

Developers are trying to dump down are mines. They want to cast Wii U in the same light as was the Wii to PS3 & X360. In my opinion, it's better to not release the game on Wii U then to not take full advantage of the hardware. It's clear that their focus is on Microsoft & Sony. And with zero complaints and with a smile, devs can do what the must.