By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I guess it's getting to the end of the Wii and DS era for real now. Not surprised, but sad to see it end really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

So I got moderated on Miiverse because I said "Screw this level!" on a DKC: TF time attack....man I knew the mods there were harsh but damn son! that's a bit extreme imo.

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

So I got moderated on Miiverse because I said "Screw this level!" on a DKC: TF time attack....man I knew the mods there were harsh but damn son! that's a bit extreme imo.

That will teach you a lesson. The next time they will come to your house and clean your tongue with soap.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

DKCTF sold 109k in the USA first week.
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41693/USA/
How high will the european number be? With Japan i hope it will be atleast 200k first week.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

osed125 said:

Maybe if you said: "Jolly Molly this sure was a hard level!" you wouldn't have got banned .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
osed125 said:

Maybe if you said: "Jolly Molly this sure was a hard level!" you wouldn't have got banned .

I wasn't banned, got a warning and my comment was removed....although now I have been moderated more on Miiverse than VGC xD

Nintendo and PC gamer

this weeks North American e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/nintendo_download_27th_february_north_america

osed125 said:
Anfebious said:
osed125 said:

I wasn't banned, got a warning and my comment was removed....although now I have been moderated more on Miiverse than VGC xD

And I thought mods here where harsh... .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I was moderated for posting about a Ghost House saying "secret exit!". Apparently that's a spoiler.

Anfebious said:
osed125 said:
Anfebious said:
osed125 said:

And I thought mods here where harsh... .

Mods here aren't that harsh, you know. They're a good group, even if we're a couple short currently.