By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

tagged for later.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Made me laugh:

^ That's Kevin Butler, for those who don't know, after he was sued by Sony.

Nice find. I'm sure anyone would love to be defended by Wright...wouldn't they?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
S.Peelman said:
So what does one have to do to be 'Defender of Hyrule'?

I'm probably one of the biggest Zelda fans on here, I buy Nintendo systems solely because of the prospect of there being a Zelda game at one point in the future. Even if it's not yet announced, even if Zelda would be the only game on the system. All the (though excellent of course) rest is just bonus to me.

(Though maybe Veknoid should be it because he made the Official Zelda thread )

You seem pretty excited for the role, so go for it! Haven't seen Veknoid for a while, and not in this thread, so if he doesn't disagree then I'm fully behind you!

The bigger question is actually... What does one need to do when they're 'Defender of Hyrule'? Is it something one would want to? Hint, I'm lazy .

Here's something I found pretty interesting, seems like Miyamoto is retiring from Mario...

uk.ign.com/articles/2013/11/04/miyamoto-wont-work-on-the-next-mario

I'm unsure if this is good or bad, however...it might inject some life into the franchise.

Also, there's quite a string of lectures for me today, so the update to the thread will either come tonight or tomorrow.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Miyamoto retiring from Mario?

Maybe he won't work on the next Mario, but he may come back for future Mario games! Or maybe he is just kidding and he will retract from what he said.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

That's not too bad news. After all, Miyamoto will retire one day, so it's better to let the rest of the staff getting used to that situation while he's still around and can give advises than just waiting until he's gone.

Besides, I wonder how involved he was in the last Mario games. Not as much as we think, I guess.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Player2 said:
Wright said:
RolStoppable said:

I don't want to be Vice President. The role of a lone wolf who attacks the sheep that let their guard down is more like my thing.

What if Pedro is sticking around?

Pedro? Get the hell out of here with that devilish spanish. Here characters from stories have english names

Anyway, we aren't in Soviet Russia so things work as usual, wolves > kids.

Peter ain't nearly as cool as saying Pedro. Didn't you watch Napoleon Dynamite?

Sooo, can we have something on Mondays? Like, freecookiesforeverybody-Monday?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Enjoy

It sounds bad but he knows best.. as long as he is working for Nintendo.