By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Cloudman said:
Let`s change the subject. Anyone psyched for Mewtwo coming out soon? I can`t wait to see our ol` friend back... : )

I'm pretty hyped for Mewtwo.

I'm just hoping that he's a lot better than Mewtwo in Melee, cause I'd love to main him alongside my boy, Shulk.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I think MP10 did very well in DE....

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I only use Yoshi, my friends tell me I should use other characters, but then I meteor smash them with Yoshi..... so while I'm happy I'll get a chance to use him, chances are all I'll do is play Yoshi.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I think MP10 did very well in DE....

Going by amazon,it's very possible!We will see,anyway it ll have legs!Also it may be bundled with nintendo land and wii party u later,party bundle!:P

I hope you guys are still doing these smash tourney's when i get a wii u this summer lol

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
kinisking said:
I hope you guys are still doing these smash tourney's when i get a wii u this summer lol

Oh totally. We'll play Smash for years to come. And with Mewtwo and other stuff coming this year, we'll play a lot of Smash.

I'm hoping the update brings more materials for Custom Stages, Stage sharing, Miiverse Stage, and the Tournament in-game application. I know half of them are 100% coming.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I hope they do a MK7 tourney, I can win at MK.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Only for N64, huh?

I could've sworn I played this game on PlayStation.

Not much today. Remember when some people announce they were making a special controller for some medical condition or something? Well, now it's done. They used 2 Wii remotes and Nunchuks, priced at... €250... Damn.

And the "roumored" release dates of a few Nintendo games in Europe. Although, P&D, Splatoon, and Yoshi's dates might be Worldwide. So they're real IMO.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ultrashroomz said:
Cloudman said:
Let`s change the subject. Anyone psyched for Mewtwo coming out soon? I can`t wait to see our ol` friend back... : )

I'm pretty hyped for Mewtwo.

I'm just hoping that he's a lot better than Mewtwo in Melee, cause I'd love to main him alongside my boy, Shulk.

I`m glad there`s some people hyped for the Mewtwo. Thanks Ultra ; ) I do hope he is changed a bit. I would like new twists put on him.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread