By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I hate to bring this up, but now I`ll never get to hear what Kerotan`s `dirty little secret` was... I was wondering what it was.

Also, it seems the direct this Wednesday is a bust... TwT

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
I hate to bring this up, but now I`ll never get to hear what Kerotan`s `dirty little secret` was... I was wondering what it was.

It's might about that he is a wii owner and other nintendo products(As he said somewhere)!He might even have  a wii u....

tak13 said:
Cloudman said:

It's might about that he is a wii owner and other nintendo products(As he said somewhere)!He might even have  a wii u....

I figured that may have been it, but it would have been shocking still : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
tak13 said:

It's might be about that he is a wii owner and other nintendo products(As he said somewhere)!He might even have  a wii u....

I figured that may have been it, but it would have been shocking still : )

We will never learn!Or will we?

Cloudman said:

Damn I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

I'm sure his secret was the one that was revealed... but use the skype chat if you want to continue on this topic :P

Hopefully next week is the direct!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I guess you can say it was something I wondered about from time to time when he said it.

Dance my pretties!

Let`s change the subject. Anyone psyched for Mewtwo coming out soon? I can`t wait to see our ol` friend back... : )

Dance my pretties!

Hmm, never really used Mewtwo much..

Lucario basically replaced him in Brawl so I didn't think he would return initially. As long as he isn't broken then I'm fine with him :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Cloudman said:

I'm sure his secret was the one that was revealed... but use the skype chat if you want to continue on this topic :P

Hopefully next week is the direct!

Ugh, stop jinxing it :P