By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Clyde32 said:
MohammadBadir said:
The Nintendomination Skype chat is up if anybody wants to join, lol.

How many people are currently in?

At the moment, 11.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
zorg1000 said:

Well what do u expect they would show? They aren't going to have a big blowout on games releasing after E3 since that would just take away from their E3 presentation. Splatoon will likely get its own Direct in April but that's about it between now and E3.

Just some form of knowledge in order to confirm games coming in the next 6 months or so. E3 is still 3 months away so there's plenty coming before then to keep the excitement going. 

Yep. And they still have to give a release date for the next amiibo wave, Splatoon official release date, Yoshi's rumored release date in Europe, Fire Emblem if releasing in Japan in the summer. Plenty of info to share before E3.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

MohammadBadir said:
Clyde32 said:

How many people are currently in?

At the moment, 11.

Isn't it difficult to argue there? 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Since the amiibo button is on normal 3DS' now, I'm expecting the adapter to release real soon, and to it to make an appearance in the Direct.

Last year we had a general Nintendo Direct in February and not another one until the E3 Direct. In between there was a couple game specific Directs, notably one for Smash Bros and another for Mario Kart.

There is not likely to be another big Direct until E3, we will likely get a Splatoon Direct which may throw in a few little bonuses like Mario Kart DLC, Mewtwo DLC and Amiibo info but for the most part it's going to be like last year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

What is the skype?

11 people in the Skype chat, but not all members are frequent/semifrequent posters in this thread :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'll consider joining. I'm in a few IGN skype chats, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Clyde32 said:
I'll consider joining. I'm in a few IGN skype chats, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Why not? :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Yeah, I think normally there's about 3 people active in the skype call, but it can go up to 5+ people.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi